Mitch's Glitches

I’m sure your ‘beginning graphics’ wouldn’t suck. They’d just be less awesome! :wink:

I love the new series of badges! I wonder if there’s some way to BBCode them to stand side by side in a row? :question: I like ‘Comedian’, probably because Dug’s the only one with the tagline on the bottom edge. Any particular reason why?

‘Help’ got a chuckle out of me too. Keep on truckin’! The release of the biggest movie of the summer is just weeks away! :smiley:

The Star Swordsman - Ha-ha! I never thought of them as pins or badges before. What a neat idea…

Thanks for the comment!

bright dot-dasher - Thank you very much! I’m glad ya’ like 'em.

thedriveintheatre - Ha! “…less awesome.” I like how you said that. :laughing:

The original intention was to get them to stand side-by-side, but when I tried it I found that they were too big. If any of you guys would like me to resize them so that they fit, though, I’d be happy to do so.

Mmm, I think it’s just because it seemed to me like the only shot that would compliment a horizontal caption.

Thank you very much, dude! :smiley:

– Mitch

Well, yeah, sure. If you got the time, I’d like the badges side by side like vertical window blinds in a single signature, if that’s possible, Mitch! I was gonna try that, but since you offered, I’m too lazy to do it. Heheh. :stuck_out_tongue:

Those badges are great. You’ve captured each character’s personality pretty well. Ha-ha! Russell’s face in the ‘help?’ graphic. 8D Where did you get the image of Ellie in the ‘zoologist’ graphic? I haven’t seen that one before…

Loving the new graphics, Mitch! :slight_smile: As Rachel said^, you captured their personalities very well. :slight_smile: I think my favorites would have to be Dug the “Comedian” and Russell on the “help” signature. He’s so sweet and innocent. :slight_smile:

Rachel - Thank you!

I got the image of Ellie from this advertisement:

Aflac Commercial

I know! Isn’t he cute? :wink:

Violet Parr - Thank you very much! :smiley:

thedriveintheatre - As requested, here are ze images sized down:

Shoot! They still don’t fit. Ah well. They’re still smaller, and they should fit in the signature box now…

I noticed that one of the other members here already applied four of these graphics to their signature, but he/she is using the larger versions, so if you or anyone else would like to put these smaller images to good use then be my guest. :wink:

– Mitch

I wanted to get this off of my chest before I exploded:

~ “Restrooms this Way…” Series ~

Extra Junk:

I seriously started laughing when I saw the “Stuff I’m Going to Do” screenshot and made the rather disgusting connection. If anyone gets it, you have a sense of humor. Additionally, if you get the very last graphic with Russell, you get a chocolate chip cookie.

By the way, that “diarrhea” joke is a line that I got from a commercial. I’d applied it to one of my older graphics before, but I figured that it could be recycled in this instance.

Why, yes, I am insane. Any questions? :stuck_out_tongue:

– Mitch

Haha! Even though I despise bathroom jokes, I gotta admit, some of those those were kinda funny :laughing: I sorta like the last “Restrooms” with an arrow pointing up the stairs.

I believe I get the last extra. [spoil]A113, right? [/spoil] :smiley:

If so, I think I’ll take that cookie once I get my appetite back. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, not really digging the toilet humor, and I usually do,… I guess it just doesn’t work with my beloved favorite film.
and yeah, I was thinking [spoil]A113[/spoil], but I think BDD beat me to it,… darn

Really funny Mitch. However (this might be my taste) I would like you to limit the toilet humor and explore other realms of humor.

What a silly bunch of graphics, Mitch! I’m usually not big on bathroom jokes, but they made me chuckle. :slight_smile:

I got the [spoil]A113[/spoil] reference in your last sig, but the others beat me to it!

Am I the only one here who actually thought these were hilarious?!!!?!?!!

Geez, Mitch… you so have no idea how much that had me and my sister written all over it…!!! :laughing: Ohh man… the “Stuff I’m going to do…” the “Diarrhea” one… pffffffffffff omg… I just about died looking at these…

Seriously, you guys. Lighten up! This is funny stuff!!! :laughing:

Man, oh man, Mitch… you just managed to kill me again. :laugh: I love it. Love, love, love it.

That siggy collaboration stuff is long overdue, girl. Let’s hop to it!!!

little chef

Yeah man, I burst out laughing when I saw the complete non-sequitur-ness of Mitch’s latest ‘steaming pile’ of sigs. :laughing:
Just Jokin’. They’re pretty funny… IMO, anyway.
My Faves are 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th (although I don’t ‘get’ it, I like how the pose matches the tagline), 9th and 10th. Man, these are so low, they’re hilarious! What were you thinkin, Mitch? :smiley:

:laugh: That is hilarious, Mitch! I love them! My favorites are 3, 7, 10, and 11. The “Diarrhea” one is too funny! And, for some reason, the “Hello John” one reminds me of my grandfather (or “Papa” as I like to call him). Probably because he uses the word “John” a lot instead of “toilet.” And I did get the “Stuff I’m going to DO” joke :laughing: . But I didn’t get the last one with Russell, until I read someone’s post that said what it meant. But now I get it :slight_smile: . Great job, Mitch! Keep it up! :wink:

Oh gawd, are you guys thinking’ what I’m thinkin’? :open_mouth: Now my filthy mind is lying in the gutter. :laughing:

Yes! A WALL•E/Star Wars cross! cheers in front of the laptop

I love your graphics, Mitch! You should make some more!

These are hilarious, Mitch! I love the artistic ones, I for some reason, the “onion” one made me about explode in laughter – that and the “EVE’s Bubble Wrap addiction” one made me laugh louder than anyone should at this time of night. I stayed up pretty late tonight to see your stuff, and I really enjoy them! Keep it up! :smiley:

My favorites so far:

(1) The one with the Death Star plans

(2) Happiness is a piece of cheese…

(3) Why are the bathrooms always dirty? Why? And why are they called bathrooms anyway?

(4) A dollar and thirteen cents…?

(5) Mr. Fredricksen? Kevin laid an egg…

Oh me gosh! I love the “Bubble Wrap” one! :laugh: <3

Those were quite amusing! They definitely made me giggle :slight_smile: