Mitch's Glitches

You are my new friend now. I can’t wait to see it. You are like me. Incredi-crazy, except I’m Incredi-crazy everyday.

The Star Swordsman - Heheh – I’m flattered. :blush:

Yeah, I’m not usually Incredi-wild – heck, this is the first time I’ve been obsessed over the film since it first hit the theaters. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Who’s your favorite character from The Incredibles, The Star Swordsman? I need some inspiration. :smiley:

I’m glad you asked.

1. Violet
  2. Helen
  3. Bob
  4. Dash
  5. Frozone
  6. Jack-Jack
  7. Edna
  8. Mirage/Rick/Syndrome

The Star Swordsman - Wow – a whole list!

So it’s Violet, huh? One Violet picture coming up… Would you like the caption to be humorous, sweet, or neutral?

How about all three? What about adventureous, scared, confused, sad, happy, any emotion in the world. Anything.

The Star Swordsman - Pah! Ok…I’ll see what I can do. This is gonna be tricky, but I’ll see what I can do… (chuckle)

Well, I did say anything. That ranged from it all to what ever you want. It is your choice really.

The Star Swordsman - Yep, I did, didn’t I? Well…I kept my word and made a picture. It might not be top-notch, but it’s Violet, all right!

Here ya’ go:

Thank goodness for the internet and its many pictures and files. :stuck_out_tongue:

And remember when I said – in another thread – that Boo is cuter than Violet? Here is your proof!

Heheh – perhaps I should have chosen a cuter picture. Oh well…

Haha! That is cool! Nice work Mitch!

Texas - Heheh – thank you! :smiley:

Mitch: Those are some awesome sig. Mitch! keep up the great work!

You’re welcome! And keep up the good work Mitch!

JV and Texas - Thank you, both! :smiley:

Edit: Here is another one. I got this from an old commercial that I used to see on tv all the time:

LOL! :laughing: That’s just funny.

lizardgirl - Haha – thanks! The commercials were funnier, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

OMG i so wanna use that now ! but i’ll kepp this one for like a week or 2 and then switch .

and then i’ll use my siggy as a wallpaper . :slight_smile:

gottalovepixar - Haha – I’m glad you like them! I’m honored… :wink:

Wow - I got a really great kick outta this thread today! =D

Nice work on the Violet pic. Nice work., Love the caption. And I still disagree. Violet is still WAY cuter than Boo.

Dash - Haha – I’m glad we gave you a laugh! 8D

The Star Swordsman - Heheh – thank you! And I disagree:

I await your reply. :stuck_out_tongue: