Most excited about?

i was real excited about toy story of terror. if it hadnt have come on, ida exploded.

Part of me is most excited for The Inside Out because the characters we’ve seen so far look utterly adorable and the general premise sounds wonderful and quirky. It’s another one of those really cool, unusual ideas only Pixar could come up with.

But the kid in me would rather see The Good Dinosaur, first. Dinosaaaurs.

Having a year without any new theatrical releases is in no way going to stop me from running my own Pixar film marathons and collecting as much merchandise as I can throughout 2014! (Like I might as well try to make that entire calendar year my peak year for…well, catching up)

And while I’m excited for Inside Out and Finding Dory (Day of the Dead as well), I am still most excited about The Good Dinosaur because, as soon as it comes out, I am still going to write a letter and send it (if Michael Comet is still working there!)

Plus, I can’t wait to see the other upcoming titles still unknown at this time (Who knows? Maybe there will be an Incredibles sequel coming out one day–if Brad Bird was interested…and before you know it, we will have Volume 3 coming out for Pixar shorts)

I’m glad you feel that way evspixarfan! :smiley: You’re right; 2014 will be a great excuse to rewatch all the Pixar films for me, because I haven’t been lately, apart from seeing Brave a few nights ago. Maybe one every month? :slight_smile:

^ I’ve been thinking of doing that in 2014. :slight_smile: Going back and watching all the Pixar movies again before the next one comes out.

You know, I am most excited about the upcoming Christmas special, Toy Story That Time Forgot. (Isn’t that gonna be great?)

Inside Out.

Before that, it was Newt, but since that movie isn’t on the release schedule for the forseeable future, I can’t count that.

The Good Dinosaur, while I am looking forward to it, just doesn’t mean as much to me as Inside Out.

To be honest, there’s lots of dinosaur movies, so while Pixar can no doubt do a good job on this one, it’ll still be something I’ve seen several times before.

Like the customer in Ratatouille, I’m the one asking “What do you have that is new?”

Inside Out seems like it’ll fit the bill there, as I can’t recall any movie that played out in someone’s mental landscape with their psychological aspects as characters.

You know, I’m not really sure whether Inside Out is gonna be rated G or rated PG…who would be the protagonist? The girl, or her emotions? Other than that, really excited about it.

Just like I’m also excited about the upcoming Christmas special–Toy Story related, that is. (Oh me gosh…)

Definitely excited for Incredibles 2!

I’m also extremely interested in the Incredibles 2, as it is my #1 favorite Pixar franchise.

I am wondering though, if the story will pickup where the first movie left off or continue from the expanded chain of events which was featured by the second computer game and the comic series.

It would be so cool to see the Incredibles battling the Unforgivables on the big screen.

To explain who they are, a group of retired supervillians and two new supervillians (under the leadership of Xerek) formed an organization dedicated to bringing the Incredibles down through any means necessary.
They even used the Underminer as a lackey, until Xerek decided he’d outlived his usefulness and possibly killed him (we don’t see the death, so it’s unknown if he actually died).

I’m really excited about Inside Out and The Incredibles 2. Every new story has something special and it is always nice to see old characters back again after so many years! Can’t wait to see both of them, but for now the excitement of artwork and teasers is already enough!

Inside Out and The Good Dinosaur. I just really want this sequel wave to be over, I’m looking forward to seeing stand alone concepts again.

I am most excited for Inside Out. Finding Dory in second place and The Good Dinosaur in last. I’m not a dinosaur fan but I’m not a fish fanatic and I liked Finding Nemo. Let’s see how they turn out to be ^^ :smiley:

Toy story 4. It can’t be worse than the phantom menace.

In addition to Toy Story 4, I’m looking forward to Inside Out, Good Dinosaur, and The Incredibles 2.

I wonder if we will hear more on the Dia del los Muertos film…

Inside Out. :smiley: It looks great!

Probably Inside Out or Toy Story 4. I know lots of people are having doubts about there being a 4th movie, but if JL’s directing, it’ll most likely be good.

OKAY OKAY FOLKS!

At Pixar Planet, we believe in free speech and having opinions. But once those opinions start to hurt others is when we step in.
The necessary action has been taken. And the appropriate members have been contacted. Lets continue with the discussion of this topic and leave the political rantings somewhere else.

Inside out is still #1 for me, but lately I’ve found myself having a growing interest in Finding Dory.