Most excited about?

Definitely excited for Incredibles 2!

I’m also extremely interested in the Incredibles 2, as it is my #1 favorite Pixar franchise.

I am wondering though, if the story will pickup where the first movie left off or continue from the expanded chain of events which was featured by the second computer game and the comic series.

It would be so cool to see the Incredibles battling the Unforgivables on the big screen.

To explain who they are, a group of retired supervillians and two new supervillians (under the leadership of Xerek) formed an organization dedicated to bringing the Incredibles down through any means necessary.
They even used the Underminer as a lackey, until Xerek decided he’d outlived his usefulness and possibly killed him (we don’t see the death, so it’s unknown if he actually died).

I’m really excited about Inside Out and The Incredibles 2. Every new story has something special and it is always nice to see old characters back again after so many years! Can’t wait to see both of them, but for now the excitement of artwork and teasers is already enough!

Inside Out and The Good Dinosaur. I just really want this sequel wave to be over, I’m looking forward to seeing stand alone concepts again.

I am most excited for Inside Out. Finding Dory in second place and The Good Dinosaur in last. I’m not a dinosaur fan but I’m not a fish fanatic and I liked Finding Nemo. Let’s see how they turn out to be ^^ :smiley:

Toy story 4. It can’t be worse than the phantom menace.

In addition to Toy Story 4, I’m looking forward to Inside Out, Good Dinosaur, and The Incredibles 2.

I wonder if we will hear more on the Dia del los Muertos film…

Inside Out. :smiley: It looks great!

Probably Inside Out or Toy Story 4. I know lots of people are having doubts about there being a 4th movie, but if JL’s directing, it’ll most likely be good.

OKAY OKAY FOLKS!

At Pixar Planet, we believe in free speech and having opinions. But once those opinions start to hurt others is when we step in.
The necessary action has been taken. And the appropriate members have been contacted. Lets continue with the discussion of this topic and leave the political rantings somewhere else.

Inside out is still #1 for me, but lately I’ve found myself having a growing interest in Finding Dory.

^Same! Hearing Ellen and others get so enthusiastic about it, I’m excited to be taken back to the big blue by Pixar :smiley:

Still so curious about the Dia de los Muertos project. When I was at Pixar last month, I caught a glimpse of a hallway that was completely decked out in Day of the Dead decorations, I wish I could of got a closer look.

Actually if you look at the latest info for that upcoming film, the name of it is to be “Coco”. And I think the release date said 2018 or something like that…? :confused:

Actually, it’ll be coming in 2017. I’m pretty interested in it too.

Deleted.

Uhh…Buttercup1973? Wreck-it Ralph is from Disney, not Pixar.

Also Coco.

Toy Story 4, probably.