Most excited about?

Toy Story 3 and The Bear and the Bow. :sunglasses:

I was most excited about newt. But with the latest news now it sounds like we won’t be getting it. Which I’m really sad about. But now I’m most excited about Brave. Liking the new name :slight_smile:

Toy Story 3 and then Monsters Inc. 2!

I’ve always liked both stories.

Brave, Toy Story 3, Monsters 2 :slight_smile:

I’m not actually very excited for Brave. Fairy Tale-ish movies aren’t my thing. :confused:

But I can’t wait for Toy Story 3, Cars 2, Monsters Inc. 2, and Newt (if they’re still making it.). :smiley:

I guess for the time being I’m going to be particularly excited about Toy Story 3 and Brave, but I can’t help but also be very curious about Monsters, Inc. 2. If there’s one movie which I will break my ‘no spoilers’ rule for, it’s that.

Wow. It is so very interesting to read everyone’s posts from way back when Ratatouille was in theaters! And their thoughts and feelings about “upcoming” movies like WALL-E and Up!! Way back when Cars 2 was only a rumor, and noone would of ever thought they’rd be a Monsters Inc 2.

Anyway, If it was 2007, this is what I would of said:
“I am SOOO not excited for WALL-E! I can’t beleive Pixar could do this, I hate robots, they’re one of my biggest fears! Robots are killing machines that will take over the earth and will someday be our robot overlords! not cute little things that look at stars”

Yeah, that was me! I was (and still am actually) afraid of robots. But I saw it in theaters, and liked it. And then I saw it at home, and loved it even more. And now it’s my favorite Pixar and animated movie of all time! I love that movie so much! Even if it is about robots, I like it a lot!

Anywho, as of 2010, the movies I am most looking forward to is TS3 because it’s coming up so close, and grahaha looks so great! But also I’m really pshyced for John Carter. I like Sci Fi (except for robots of course :wink:, love Andew Stanton, and love the author of Tarzan (who’s responsible for John Carter). So it shall be interesting!

I can’t wait to see next year’s release, The Good Dinosaur!

ellie-jessie-eve: Your last post above mine doesn’t quite make sense to me…I think you mentioned something about Star Wars somewhere in the forums.

Part of it is what my reaction would of been in 2007, and the other part in 2010? I think. ANd what about Star Wars?

You said you like C-3PO because he isn’t capable of doing anything (and he’s always having to translate what R2-D2 is trying to say).

Anyways, let’s get back on topic. Not only am I so excited for The Good Dinosaur, but I’m also excited for Inside Out and Finding Dory.
Isn’t that great! :smiley:

^I am excited for those ones as well! I can’t wait to see Stanton return to a Pixar movie, and also see Peterson at the directors chair.

Sorry if I had to come earlier than I expected, but I do have a question:

Do you ever get the feeling that their upcoming film about Day of the Dead sounds like a crazy idea? Because I don’t know what to expect about it!

What I mean to say is, sometimes they do tend to come up with really crazy ideas, or it may seem at first, but then they do tend to turn it into a really great source of storytelling in the end.

Okay, I’m going back out.

–evspixarfan2012

UPDATE: For some reason, the release dates have been moved. Why?

I think the exact same, which is largely why I’m so excited for it. I’ve come to find in the recent years that the more bizarre a Pixar film concept sounds the more I end up digging it. I remember, when the teaser for WALL-E showed before Ratatouille, I was so mystified and intrigued that I had to look it up once I got home. I didn’t think there’d be any way they could possibly pull it off. But they did!! And then with Up, I didn’t even know what to think of the information provided. It was so out there I didn’t think it’d be successful. Boom, becomes my favorite movie ever. So I am very much rooting for Mr. Unkrich and the team with the Day of the Dead film :slight_smile:

Oh my gosh! Toy Story of Terror premiers in less than an hour! I so want to see it!

i was real excited about toy story of terror. if it hadnt have come on, ida exploded.

Part of me is most excited for The Inside Out because the characters we’ve seen so far look utterly adorable and the general premise sounds wonderful and quirky. It’s another one of those really cool, unusual ideas only Pixar could come up with.

But the kid in me would rather see The Good Dinosaur, first. Dinosaaaurs.

Having a year without any new theatrical releases is in no way going to stop me from running my own Pixar film marathons and collecting as much merchandise as I can throughout 2014! (Like I might as well try to make that entire calendar year my peak year for…well, catching up)

And while I’m excited for Inside Out and Finding Dory (Day of the Dead as well), I am still most excited about The Good Dinosaur because, as soon as it comes out, I am still going to write a letter and send it (if Michael Comet is still working there!)

Plus, I can’t wait to see the other upcoming titles still unknown at this time (Who knows? Maybe there will be an Incredibles sequel coming out one day–if Brad Bird was interested…and before you know it, we will have Volume 3 coming out for Pixar shorts)

I’m glad you feel that way evspixarfan! :smiley: You’re right; 2014 will be a great excuse to rewatch all the Pixar films for me, because I haven’t been lately, apart from seeing Brave a few nights ago. Maybe one every month? :slight_smile:

^ I’ve been thinking of doing that in 2014. :slight_smile: Going back and watching all the Pixar movies again before the next one comes out.

You know, I am most excited about the upcoming Christmas special, Toy Story That Time Forgot. (Isn’t that gonna be great?)