Nemo Submarine Ride at Disneyland!

Yeah, I mean it’s worth it just because it’s new to go on it but I think you could wait until the popularity goes down and the lines get shorter. I went an hour before opening and by the time we got to the submarine from the entrance, it was already an hour long. :open_mouth: And that’s the shortest it will be all day!

The Star Swordsman - Cha, I’ll just go next time around. Eheheh.

Get out. That’s ridiculous! (snigger) :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I’ll just go when the popularity dies down, like you said. I can get into Disneyland for free anytime anyway, so it’s no biggy.

– Mitch

I don’t know! I think it might take a year or so for the line ride to die down.

I’ll get that pass thingly they have as soon as i get into the park. You could go on other rides until your time is to go on. This ride looks interesting, might go on it when i go there sometime next month. I can still remember the old submarine ride they had before they change it to Finding Nemo ride.

Oooh! they got fastpasses for this ride already? That’s good to know! Now one won’t have to wait three hours just to get on the ride.

i havn’t been to disneyland since that ride been opened so i really don’t know for sure. But the ride should have a fastpass even if it is new. The next time i do to disneyland (hopefully next month) i’ll tell you if they have them or not. I really think they do for that ride.

Alright guys, I am going to…try again!

After a vain attempt at trying to attain a position in one of the seats on the Finding Nemo Submarine Ride at Disneyland some time ago, I shall regain my composure and try again tomorrow! Yes, my dad, sister, a couple of acquaintances, and I are going to take a trip to Disneyland…again. Hopefully, I’ll get to ride the dang attractioin this time around. I’m bringing the camera too, so we’ll see how it goes…! :stuck_out_tongue:

– Mitch

Good luck. You will enjoy it.

Watch the ride be broken or something… :laughing:

You have a good time, Mitch. :smiley:

Good luck Mitch! I’m sure you’ll get on this time! I mean, what would be the odds?

The Star Swordsman and lennonluvr9 - Thank you, guys!

Gasduude - Puh-ha! Yeah, that always happens on a new ride – as soon as you get to the gate…the ride breaks down. :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Heheh. Thanks, dude. Cool avatar, by the way! I’m likin’ it…

– Mitch

Oh yes, I remember when that happened when I went on that ride. We were just about to get on, when the ridestarted experienceing “technical difficulties”. They told us that it would take time to repair. SO they gave us a special pass to go to the front of the line when it started working again. 3 hours later, we went on it. It was really good.

Yeah, the good stuff always gets broken. :laughing:

The Star Swordsman - Three hours later…?? Holy smokes… (snigger)

Welp, I finally managed to get on the ride with my dad and sister, and I must say that I absolutely loved it! It exceeded my expectations by a decent amount, which is definitely a good thing.

They really did do a nice job of polishing up the ride itself, although I must admit that I can’t really judge between the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage/Ride and the original 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea attraction because I never did ride the latter version of the ride, unfortunately. I will still say, however, that the folks in charge of designing the new look for the ride did a marvelous job in making the overall attraction enteraining, enjoyable, and convincing. My dad is still in a puzzled state over how the Imagineering team succeeded in displaying/presenting to the audience the Finding Nemo characters…underwater. I figured that it must be a simple (er, not-so-simple…) process of rigging a television screen of some sort in an enclosed case underneath the water. However, we may never know the secrets behind the magic of Disneyland’s many incredible attractions…

So yes, I thoroughly enjoyed it! It was the last ride in the park that my dad, sister, and I rode and it was one of the best, as well.

By the way, this is one of my favorite quotes in the whole ride:

[spoil]“Woah! It’s a giant, sunken butt!” - Nemo

“Sweeeeet.” - Nemo and Squirt[/spoil]

:laughing:

– Mitch

Well, I’m glad you liked the ride Mitch.

So I was at Disneyland yesterday and I thought to myself, I have to go on this ride again. Sadly, the line was so flipping long. All day, it was like a 60 minute wait. I never got my chance, so maybe next time I go, I’ll see if I can ride it.

Yeah, the line was really long when we went to Disneyland. We had to wait for about an hour and a half before we got on. I’d say it was worth the wait, though.

My friend and I were first in linen to get into the park, so we sprinted to Tommorrowland and were like 5th people in line!!! Which was great because usually it’s an hour and a half long wait! I’m glad the submarines are back!

I rode it one time back in the summer at night. The line was long, but was well worth it. Probably my favorite part is when the subarmine first goes underwater. Or simulates going underwater anyway. My jaw dropped upon looking at the scenery, you can tell just how much detail was put into this ride.

This ride was amazing! I jaw was on the ground the whol time. The line was definitely long like many had said before, but IMO, I think it was worth it.