Nemo Submarine Ride at Disneyland!

Reviews on MiceChat for Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage are nothing short of

amazing. I’m so glad the Subs are back, and this time, in one of my all time favorite films.

Window To

The Magic Podcast has full ride audio and video. The audio is crystal clear, you can hear every single word and

sound. The video is spectacular, everything just shines. Only watch the video if you want to be surprised,

there’s quite a few good special effects that are showcased in it.

Hopefully I’ll get to go to

Disneyland by the end of the year…

awesome. simply awesome. thanks!

Great! I can not wait to get on that ride.

I just went on it you guys. I will say

that I found it really enjoyable. We had to wait for hours because they were experienceing "technical

difficulties" but at about 2:00-3:00, i got on. It was amazing. Despite the fact of a little kid screaming

in your ear every 10 seconds, it was wonderful. I loved how they combined elements of the Movie to another

adventure. It was nice.

Wow, sounds cool TSS!

Shame about the technical difficulties…But I guess it was worth the wait! :smiley:

While we were “waiting”, we went on other

attractions around the park.

And off-note right here: I noticed there was a lot of excitement about that

ride. For example, they closed the Starcade and turned it into a Finding Nemo Party, there was a load of Finding

Nemo stuff in every shop I went to, and Finding Nemo attire and pins everywhere.

Just goes to show how much of an effect Pixar and the

Pixar features have on Disney, huh? :smiley:

Sorry that I didn’t take any pictures you guys, but I thought that it was better that you went on it without

any previews. You will be super amazed!

[b]The Star

Swordsman[/b] - Wow – sounds like you had a great time! I’m glad to hear that the ride itself got a

good review from at least one person so far. I’m sure I’ll love it myself when I get on the

thing…

Thanks for the report, The Star Swordsman! :smiley:

By the way, I

never did go to Disneyland last weekend. Sooo…if you didn’t hear me yelling out your screen name, it’s

because I wasn’t at the park. (snigger) :wink:

I’m going to ask my dad if he may take us (my sister and I)

to Disneyland this Saturday. If we do go, I’ll try to snap some pictures of the

ride. :wink:

Oh you are welcome. If you love Nemo, you wil love this

ride, even though you will feel congested.

Have any of you guys gone on this ride yet?

[b]The Star

Swordsman[/b] - If all goes well, my dad, two sisters, and I will take a little family outing to

Disneyland next Sunday. While there, we will obviously make an effort to ride the new [i]Finding Nemo

Submarine Voyage[/i] attraction. Wish me luck! :wink:

Okay, good

luck. I hope you can take congested spaces, and long lines.

Haha – believe me, I am just the opposite of

claustrophobic. The tighter the better! I’ll be able to handle it – heheh. :wink:

I just wished that the windows were removed and tgen replaced with ine big

giant glass window. At least you get a full view of everything.

I just wish I could afford to fly to America just to see all the Pixar attractions and attractions in general in Disneyworld and Disneyland… Darn, I was never even abroad (and I want to live outside Czech Republic), let alone as far as America.

Welp, we never did get around to visiting Disneyland today, but, hopefully, we’ll make up for it this Saturday. :wink:

If you do go, make sure Nemo is the very first ride you go to. If not, you will encounter long lines that extend up to three hours.

Grrrr! I still wanna ride that! It made me so jealous seeing it on tv a few weeks ago. It made even more irritated that I think Disney World actually filled in their submarine ride (20,000 Leagues). So the chances of me seeing this Nemo ride are very little because there is greater chance of me going to Disney World in the near future rather than Disneyland.

The Star Swordsman - Haha! Yeah, I’ll do my best to remember that. :laughing: :wink:

lennonluvr9 - Aw man – I hope you get to visit Disneyland one of these days! It really is worth the trip…