Non-Animated Movie/TV crushes

Dick Van Dyke is perfect.

I know! I love the character of Bert as well because he has such a big imagination.

He just got married the other day! At age 86 to a 40 year old. What a happening guy!

Really? I did’nt know that!
Just thought of another crush. Anthony Daniels. But the only reason I like him is because he played my favorite Star Wars character.

Haha, Daniels/C-3PO are awesome.

I know. I love 3PO so much. He reminds me so much of myself. I worry a lot more than I should. Maybe 3PO is the one I really have a crush on.

Wow, DVD and a 40 year old? That’s pretty cool. Hehe, his initials are DVD. 8D

Haha, I know right? The most impressive part is that the dude is 86. 86!

I love him too! He’s so awesome!

Is it wierd to have a crush on a droid? Because I’m guessing in the Star Wars universe a relationship between a human and a droid would not be looked upon very highly. Maybe it would even be illeagal!

Really, Dick Van Dyke does not look that old. He has aged very gracefully.

Exactly!

He looks maybe 60 ish more than mid eighties.

I agree!

Mark Ruffalo and John Hamm!

Oh yeah, defintely

Rhona Mitra’s ‘Tara Wilson’ from The Practice & Boston Legal.

The accent. The look. The attitude. Awwyeaah.

Oh, I know who she is. Beckinsale’s replacement in one of the Underlworld flims.

That’s her! I never actually saw that film, but I’m sure she was way better :stuck_out_tongue: She was also the very first, original model for Lara Croft. And she has a electro-pop album!

Yep… now I must go listen to her songs from said album… “Getting Naked” followed by “Feel Myself”.

John Oliver.

Why do I like Daily Show correspondants so much? Jon Stewart, John Oliver, Ed Helms, Stephen Colbert, Steve Carell…