Official Pixar Planet Happy Birthday Thread

Oh, good! Youā€™re finally working on those sigs Iā€™ve long requested forā€¦

You wanna know what I got yesterday? I got a Doctor Who t-shirt from my sister, a Route 66 puzzle which mom and I will work together on, an Incredibles logo t-shirt Iā€™d seen on Amazon, and a Ravensberger thousand-piece Pixar puzzle which showcases the first 9 feature films (and in the same white packaging as from what Iā€™ve seen on those Disney Store exclusive figure playsets of Nemo and Incredibles, plus the ThinkWays over at the Toys 'R Us!)

And I did have the cake and cookies with Luxo ball designā€¦ (My mom helped me make those. :smiley: )

Happy Birthday to all the birthdays Iā€™ve missed!

Happy birthday The Star Swordsman!

Happy belated birthday TSS! I hope it was a good one.

Thanks guys. I did have a good b-day. Waiting for my twin bro to get back so we can celebrate our belated b-day together.

Who is the oldest out of the two twins?

ellie-jessie-eve: Did you catch that post where I mentioned making cake and cookies with a Luxo ball design for my birthday? :mrgreen:

No! :00 That sounds so cute!!!

Happy Birthday Forster! (pixarfan9099) :slight_smile:

Thanks Ami! :smiley:

I donā€™t think heā€™ll ever see this as he, like many of my old friends from here, havenā€™t been here in years, but happy birthday to fellow original Pixarteer, Rayhawk!

Happy birthday, JustSoWall-eCrazy! Hope you had a great time.

Okay, happy late birthday to me. (Mine was on Wednesday.)

Happy birthday, The Star Swordsman! :slight_smile:

Happy birthday to one of our greatest moderators here on the Pixar Planet forums, TheStarSwordsman (aka TSS, for short)ā€¦hope you have a wonderful fun-filled day with a load of surprises!

Oh my gosh, thank you guys!!!

A belated happy birthday, TSS. Hope you had a good one :slight_smile:

Happy birthday, Witch_of_Night! :slight_smile:

Thank you, Ami! :slight_smile:

Happy birthday to an old friend of mine, IncredigirlVirginia! Although she was last active a few months ago and might not see this, I miss her and her huge presence here and I hope she has a great day! :slight_smile: