Official Pixar Planet Happy Birthday Thread

Oh, good! You’re finally working on those sigs I’ve long requested for…

You wanna know what I got yesterday? I got a Doctor Who t-shirt from my sister, a Route 66 puzzle which mom and I will work together on, an Incredibles logo t-shirt I’d seen on Amazon, and a Ravensberger thousand-piece Pixar puzzle which showcases the first 9 feature films (and in the same white packaging as from what I’ve seen on those Disney Store exclusive figure playsets of Nemo and Incredibles, plus the ThinkWays over at the Toys 'R Us!)

And I did have the cake and cookies with Luxo ball design… (My mom helped me make those. :smiley: )

Happy Birthday to all the birthdays I’ve missed!

Happy birthday The Star Swordsman!

Happy belated birthday TSS! I hope it was a good one.

Thanks guys. I did have a good b-day. Waiting for my twin bro to get back so we can celebrate our belated b-day together.

Who is the oldest out of the two twins?

ellie-jessie-eve: Did you catch that post where I mentioned making cake and cookies with a Luxo ball design for my birthday? :mrgreen:

No! :00 That sounds so cute!!!

Happy Birthday Forster! (pixarfan9099) :slight_smile:

Thanks Ami! :smiley:

I don’t think he’ll ever see this as he, like many of my old friends from here, haven’t been here in years, but happy birthday to fellow original Pixarteer, Rayhawk!

Happy birthday, JustSoWall-eCrazy! Hope you had a great time.

Okay, happy late birthday to me. (Mine was on Wednesday.)

Happy birthday, The Star Swordsman! :slight_smile:

Happy birthday to one of our greatest moderators here on the Pixar Planet forums, TheStarSwordsman (aka TSS, for short)…hope you have a wonderful fun-filled day with a load of surprises!

Oh my gosh, thank you guys!!!

A belated happy birthday, TSS. Hope you had a good one :slight_smile:

Happy birthday, Witch_of_Night! :slight_smile:

Thank you, Ami! :slight_smile:

Happy birthday to an old friend of mine, IncredigirlVirginia! Although she was last active a few months ago and might not see this, I miss her and her huge presence here and I hope she has a great day! :slight_smile: