One Man Band

I don’t know why… But this was always one of my least favorite shorts. It’s good! But i just don’t like it as much as other Pixar shorts.

I can see if it’s not one of the most popular shorts, but I thought it was cute and even a little clever with the little girl at the end. :slight_smile:

The little girl was my favosrite, I hated the two guys.

I love the short One Man Band!

Wow, David, you’re such a jerk. For real, could you be more rude please?

8D I’m just kidding. Yeah, they’re aren’t very likable. But I like Bass for some reasons. :smiling_imp:

I was hoping they would beat each other up.

That’s not very family oriented, David. :unamused: 8D

Well, they were battling it out with their instruments.

Exactly^^, they were beating each other up in a symbolic way.

Well, I thought it was more metaphoric than symbolic.

Your right^^, I got the words mixed up.

That’s okay.

Hehe. I liked everybody on it. But the guys were just weird.

To me. there just the guys that killed the short. I liked the girl, she was cool. I jsut hated them. I’m sure you guys have a character you hate that you feel killed something.

Weird as this sounds I really like Bass’s face. 8D It’s the red cheeks I guess. They both had very whimsical, artsy designs. The short almost feels un-Pixarish in some ways. It kind of reminds me of a student animation in terms of its subject. The execution is very Pixar of course.

This is one of my favorite Pixar short too! I love the music and I think it very funny. I love the costumes and the expressions in the musicians when they are trying to outdo each other. :slight_smile: