Pixar People Blogs

What, Fett? You don’t like Carlos’ blog? I promise he does a fair amount of gushing! Just cause it doesn’t say “blog” in the web address doesn’t mean he isn’t blogging. Blog. What a funny word. Where did it come from?

~Sarah

I have in the feed aggregator these talented Pixar guys :smiley::

and then I have Michael Knapp, who is an artist at Blue Sky Studios, but is great.

most of them are not very updated, and most of the time they don’t speak about their Pixar works until they’re released… but they are artist, and I’m buying all their comics :smiley:

Blog=WebLog
By the way, I reccomend that you check each and every Pixarian’s blog. They all bring something different to the table. My favorites include Nate Wragg, Lou Romano, and Victor Navone’s blog.

Some people got jobs First post has been updated.

Can’t believe this is the first time I’ve seen this. I only knew about Lou Romano’s.

Thanks, Fett!

Oh, hallelujah. Thank you very much for providing links to these awesome artists’ blogs/websites, everyone! I’d been meaning to search for them and compile a list, but I never did so…

I’ve come across a few of those blogs before, I believe, and every time I do I love browsing the artist’s artwork. There’s some pretty neat stuff to view on those sites…

By the way, here is a link to Michel Gagne’s official home page, if anyone is interested:

gagneint.com/

Although he is not a Pixar employee, he did do some work on/for Ratatouille, which you can view here:

Michel Gagne - Ratatouille

– Mitch

Added Derek Thompson’s blog.

I added Scott Morse, Bill Presing, and Don Shank. I also alphabetized the list by last name.

Alphabetization is for suckers

How about a sticky too :wink:

:confused: I alphabetized the list because it will be easier to locate a name that way.

I’m just messing with ya :slight_smile:

Added Louis Clichy’s blog.

Honestly Fett, I wasn’t sure. Heh. It’s all good though.

The animation thumbnails gallery of Victor Navone’s blog displays many pose explorations of Incredibles characters like Helen, Dash, Edna, Syndrome, and…drumrollTony Rydinger. ;-p His poses aren’t the most captivating amongst those of the others’. Still…;-p

wild!~

Added Daniela Strijleva who, according to a post on July 2nd, just started at Pixar. Congrats.

I feel stalkerish, hunting comments at existing Pixar blogs for more

Fett101 - Nice find! I love Ms. Strijleva’s paintings and such.

Did you get this guy yet? I found him via one of Daniela Strijleva’s posts.

Austin Madison

He is currently working as an animator at Pixar Animation Studios and, according to his profile, he’s also an aspiring paleontologist! It’s nice to know that I’m not the only artist who has an interest in the field of dinosaurs and their history. :smiley:

Yeah, see, you’re not the only one who stalks. (snigger)

– Mitch

P.S. By the way, has anyone ever attempted to reply to a post by one of the artists at Pixar? I responded to a couple of Jim Capobianco’s entries once and he replied. It was a bit surreal… (heh)

Austin Translation…haha! :laughing: That guy’s got a really cool blog. Thanks for showing us, Mitch!

lizardgirl - Oh, pfff. Ha! I just got the joke. Gosh, I’m slow. (snigger)

No problem! :wink:

– Mitch

Added

Next time you update the list, you might want to correct the spelling error in the title. Or is that an in-joke? :wink:

Curse you firefox spellcheck! Spellcheck all the fields darnit!

Oooh. Fixed. travelinlibrarian.info/2007/ … -form.html