Pixar Planet Award Winners (2008 - 2012)

Tell me about it! I joined only weeks after it happened!

I joined like, right after new years so I probably missed it too 8D

LOL! Probably! Hey, we’ve been users for nearly the same amount of time! Cool!
P.S. I’m adding you to my friends list. :sunglasses:

That is pretty awesome! :mrgreen:
And I think you’re already on my friendlist 8D

Ohhh, yay! :smiley:

Good times! 8D

More like i could win something-guy!

Hmm, a PP Awards? Now this sounds interesting! Any chances of there being one this year? I would love to participate in it.

Theirs one one every year since 2008.

I’ve only been around for one award season, and it was in January and February.

The awards are only successful and worth doing if there is a lot of interest in it and people nominate and vote. And just from all the chatter from this thread, there certainly will be a 2011 awards!

If I’m not mistaken, the nominations, considerations and voting stuff starts in December, while the winners are announced in the beginging of the new year.

I’m torn between “noooo that’s so far awayyyy” and “plenty of time to build up this year’s fanfic portfolio!”

You stand a good chance, Netbug! Save for a Wall-E one shot totally populated with my own OCs, I’ve not been really active in the Pixar fandom this year. There’s also a noticeable lack of activity in the fandom boards lately, probably cos’ most members like to talk about the movies and their interests than create fanwork.

Keep it on the positive!

I know how you feel about fan fictions, I’ve been working on mine for 3 years and it really pays off to look on the brighter side of the end of it. Lately, getting closer to making your fan fic just makes you even more determined to get it done!

I’m almost done with Sid’ Story, about 5 chapters left.

Fan fic writing is so addictive and fun! I just love it and as long as people are interested that is what keeps me going. I don’t do it for my entertainment alone, I like to know that readers enjoy it just as much or more than me.

Wow, you’ve been writing “Sid’s Story” for quite a while, haven’t you? The ending of a story is always bittersweet!

Yeah, I gotta get to the ending.

I also need to with mine. Either try to get the last part of the series done before school begins, or before school ends!

I like wrtiting fanfiction but i’d be too embarassed to post anything! 8D