Pixar Planet Award Winners (2008 - 2012)

I was a little embarrassed too about how people would feel towards my prequel, but it’s always good to have structured criticism, especially if it’s positive feedback!

TO those writing fanfiction, rmeember, to be nonminated for a fanfiction award, it does not have to be completed. It can still be a work-in-progress. As long as you post it on Pixar Planet, then it’s for sure allowed to be nominated.

Oh, you should! I was beyond scared to do it myself but you will find that there are supportive people who will be interested in your work no matter how good or bad you write!

I’ve been meaning to ask that! Thanks for letting us know! I’m pretty sure mine will be done before the year is through as well.

I know, I put my fanfic in last year.

Glad to have clarified things for you guys. :wink:

With some of these categories it makes this feel like were voting for “Who’s Who” in a school yearbook. Personally, I can’t see myself winning any of these awards but I may have a chance for Best Newcomer. I’ll cast in my votes once its time though.

Don’t worry dude. I didn’t think I’d win any Pixar Planet awards, and I did. You never know. And besides, you
ve ben a very active member this year.

Confidence, my friend, that’s what you need. Even if it almost seems improbable to win a award, you just got to have faith in yourself!

Even though I hardly ever visit this forum board anymore, I have to pay my respect to you, ellie-jessie-eve, for taking the time out of your day to actually compile a list of the winners. It always touches my heart when Pixar Planet members like you still show dedication to members and to the Pixar fandom in general, so way to go for doing this! :smiley:

By the way, I must say that I’m still incredibly honored to have actually been voted into (and won in) certain categories. Really, I’m… flattered. blushes

– Mitch

You gonna update it afater the 2011 awards?

Thank you so much! Your post made my day! :smiley:

Yep! And every year until I stop being an active member.

Cool.

And even afterwards, I’m sure they’ll be members here to pick up if EJE decides to leave.

That’s true.

I really hope she doesn’t!

Dah, thanks! I won’t leave anytime soon!

That’s good. We have some members that left and never retuned. Don’t wan’t another one.

Aww. You’re most welcome, ellie-jessie-eve!! :smiley:

– Mitch

Just a random question, are the catagories going to stay the same or will you add any others? :slight_smile:

that would be cool if they added some more.