Pixar Planet Award Winners (2008 - 2012)

I don’t think I stand much of a chance of winning anything myself but I actually can’t wait to vote :slight_smile:. And yeah! Wasn’t Best Troll brought up somewhere?

Well, you never know. There could be a chance that you would win something.

I guess. We all have a chance I guess :slight_smile:

Yeah, I brung it up. Thinking of trying out for Best Troll?

You never know! I didn’t think I’d win anything!

And why would we have a Best Troll award?

Yeah, why would we have an award for “Best Troll”. It doesn’t really make much sense.

Yeah, it’d be silly and pointless. I just had to laugh when pixarfan bought it up!
And I won’t be trying out for it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh man, any other new ideas?

Ummm, I don’t have any ideas just now but I think it would be awesome if we added even just one or two new awards!

I have a question. How will the finalists for the awards be determined such as best member or best new member?

Like everything else: By Vote from any current member on PP who do.

Oh, ok. I guess it makes sense now. My guess is that all the nominations and stuff are done in PM’s right?

Yes, and you can’t vote for yourself.

Alright. I just wanted to know so when its time to vote I’m set. It makes sense that you couldn’t vote for yourself.

Last year we sent are PM’s to thedriveinthetre and I think The Star Swordsman.

Correcto, they both did a great year as last years hosts.

Any PP Award questions can be answered on the original threads for the awards, most recent being 2010. You can kind those in the links I provided on the first page of this thread or in the PP Archives.

Just about two mounths till we put ourselfs in the awards. Two I plan to fo in are Best Sig and Funniest Member, I plan to go in more.

Oh yay! This is going to be my first awards season as I missed last year’s, so I’m really excited for this! :smiley: I think I might enter some of my artwork. :mrgreen: :sunglasses:

I was nominated fir Best Sig and Crazist Pixar Fan last year. I lost both.

Hopefully, I’ll get a nomination for “Best New Member” which I doubt I’ll win.