Pixar Planet Chatroom Quiz Nights!

Yeah hopefully!

Any planned for Winter Break?

^ I would have planned something, but things got so busy at my house, I couldn’t. :frowning:

And now that almost everyone’s doing school again, this isn’t the most convenient time, but I planned another quiz for an upcoming Saturday at these times:
:
timeanddate.com/worldclock/m … 179&p4=136

If there are any minor adjustments I can make, let me know and I’ll see what I can do. :mrgreen: I’m hoping we can have a group of at least 4 contestants.

I’m thinking of this quiz being themed either Pixar Short Films or Pixar Soundtracks. Any preferences?

That time is fine for me!

I’ve never joined one of these before, but I might try and give it a go then! :slight_smile:

^They’re so much fun! I hope you can make it! :mrgreen:

Since there seem to be no prefernces, I think this quiz will be themed Pixar Short Films. I hope more of you guys join in! Those of you who are joining might want to brush up on short films you haven’t seen in a while.

All right, sweet! I’ll make a point of coming! I better get to studying those shorts! :slight_smile:

Just a reminder, guys! The quiz is about a week away! There needs to be at least 2 contestants, but the more, the better! If you have contact with PP members outside of Pixar Planet, let them know!! :smiley: Here’s the time again, if you want to see if it will work for you.

timeanddate.com/worldclock/m … 179&p4=136

I’ll get some questions ready this week, and I hope to see you guys there!

Sorry about the double post, but the quiz is today! Hope to see some of you there. If you’re unsure about the time, check the post above! I will be in the chatroom today about an hour or half an hour before the start time, if you want to hang around for a while. :mrgreen:

EDIT: We are in the chatroom now! You’re welcome to jump in whenever you want!

I cant believe I missed it by a day. I completely forgot about it. I am so angry with myself. :imp: :cry: We need to have another one soon.

That’s too bad, PixarTeo. :frowning:

But don’t feel too bad, I’m going to try planning another one in a month or so. :smiley:

Hey guys, wanna do another quiz next month? I have a temporary date set up here:
timeanddate.com/worldclock/m … 264&p3=136
Let me know if you’re interested and if the time works for you! :mrgreen:

The time seems fine for me!

I’m sorry to say that I missed it.

Oh god! I cant believe I forgot about it. I am so sorry!

:open_mouth: I totally forgot about it too! What kind of host am I? 8D My sincere apologies to whoever showed up, if anybody did.

We’ll have to plan another one soon.

Oh man, yeah! We gotta get together and do another one soon!

Hey guys, I was thinking, Up came out (in the US at least) on the 29th of May. I don’t know how well the time would work, but I thought maybe we could have an Up-themed quiz on the 29th to celebrate. :slight_smile: Here’s the time, so let me know if you can make it or if it could be adjusted.

timeanddate.com/worldclock/m … 40&iv=1800

I hope it works out!! :sunglasses:

An Up-themed quiz sounds awesome! I could totally make that time! Can’t turn down an excuse to get all nerdy for Up again! :smiley:

I might be able to make it.