Pixar Planet Chatroom Quiz Nights!

I would love to do one of these.

I can make it on May 29th.

That awesome!! Let’s plan on it then. :smiley:

That sounds great! I think i’m able to make that time :smiley:

Do you think I might be able to join in one of these sometime?

Absolutely! We’d love for you to join us. The quizzes are super fun when we have a lot of people. :smiley:

The quiz is is in 3 days!!! I’m so excited! I’ve got some fun questions ready for you guys. Remember, the theme is Up, so I recommend watching it again if you can to refresh your memory! :wink:

Looking forward to seeing you there!

When is the quiz again?

Here’s the time, PixarTeo.

timeanddate.com/worldclock/m … 40&iv=1800

Final reminder that the quiz is today!! (Or, at least, in the next 24 hours) If you forgot what time it is, check the handy link above. No need to worry if you have to be a little late, just jump right in and you can still snag a few points. :smiley: I will be in the chatroom about half an hour in advance, if you wanna just hang out and talk.

Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

Ohh man I can’t believe I missed this one! I was planning to do it but ended up being so busy the last few days I didn’t even get to rewatch Up before the quiz! I’m totally sorry I wasn’t there…

Aw, it’s okay, OWP! We’ll see about planning another one soon and hopefully you can join us then. :smiley:

Is there some kind of general wait period between these?

Cause I had a lot of fun and wouldn’t mind being the “Quiz Master” for another one real soon.

We could follow what we did with Up. Seven Pixar movies have anniversaries this month, but I only own three, so…we could do a quiz for Cars, Ratatouille, or WALL-E.

Or one quiz for all three. ;-p

I don’t think there is. I think is just that K9Girl is trying to organise it so we can get as much people as possible.

Generally it takes a month or two, but I forgot that now it’s summer in a lot of places around the world and more people might be free from school and able to join us. :mrgreen:

I was thinking of doing a general themed Pixar one in late June/early July, if you want a general idea of when the next one will be. :slight_smile:

:smiley: I always will join, so I don’t mind when the next one is.

Hey guys! Anybody interested in doing another one of these soon? I’m thinking maybe in late October.

YES! :open_mouth:

Ienjoythesetoomuch.

It won’t end up being on the same day, but I was thinking maybe we could have an Incredibles quiz to celebrate its 10th anniversary.

Let’s see if this time will work for anybody. If not, let me know and I can always try to adjust:

timeanddate.com/worldclock/m … 137&p5=240

I have art classes at that exact time. I can do any other date with that time but Monday, and any other time but that (well, that and maybe an hour and a half after it) on Monday, though.

Friday and Saturday work the best for me. I’m busy with classes and homework from Monday to Thursday.

Thanks so much for the feedback, guys! Is this time better for everyone?

timeanddate.com/worldclock/m … 136&p4=240