Pixar Planet History

Yeah, I’ve been feeling like the forums haven’t been as lively when I first joined…

I kinda have to agree with IncredigirlVirginia.

I must be oblivious. :smiley: I’ve never, ever noticed. I would love to talk to everyone, and I’ve always felt like I did like I said before. Huh. Curious

You are not alone in these feelings.

I guess the only way to remedy this situation is for us to be more active and involved. I know how difficult this is. I for one have to juggle with family, friends, work, and school.

Yeah, I’ve also notice that the forums have been a little quiet lately. Nowadays, it’s around 25-35 members (maybe even less than that) that post on a regular basis. I’m all for the idea of posting more, and getting more involved, but like ellie-jessie-eve said, it is kinda hard to post alot when you have other stuff going on outside of Pixar Planet.

I wish I could be on here more too. Even though it’s summer I’m still not on here a whole lot, with books I have to read and hanging out with my friends and going places. I really don’t mind it being a small community, I like that I’ve talked to everyone here at least once :smiley: In bigger websites I just get lost, and I couldn’t imagine spending too much time in gigantic forums

Everyone seems busy durring the summer. I remember that in the past summers, this place is usually swarming.

It was last summer.

I remember that! My first summer on Pixar Planet…

Mine too.

Ususally in the summer is where I might find myself excessively away from PIxar Planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=BhtvbmpZNio

youtube.com/watch?v=k3SP2Ai_2sc

What is everyone’s most embarrassing post?

Oh boy, I have so many, it’s hard to choose. I’ve posted a lot of embarassing posts, and a lot of embarassing posts about myself too.

Th is mine, it’s at the bottom, Do I need to explain it? You guys were just like, “What”?.

boardreader.com/thread/Your_Favo … html?o=990

It’s from the Your favosrite members of Pixar Planet thread.

8D

Most embarassing for me?

The time when I put on a squeaky voice and went “oooh, I want to be Pixar’s receptionist!”
:unamused:

I tend to bring embarrassing posts onto myself for the laughs.

If you got to choose some new mods, who would you choose?

I would pick

Geoff-uk1234
K9girl
IncredigirlVirginia
Somethinguy912

Good picks, but remember that the current mods and admins have the final say. We discuss in great detail the best candidates.

I know, just think they would be good mods.

I can agree with you.