Pixar Short Films Collection DVD Announced!

I havenā€™t seen any new threads on Pixar Short Films Collection DVD yetā€¦

I havenā€™t browsed though it yet, the menus are really pretty though and Iā€™m glad they included commentary and a nice documentary on Pixar short films! EDIT: The ability to play all the shorts back-to-back makes good background video for a small party too. Show off your Pixar love to your friends lol.

So what do you all think?

I love the Pixar Short Films Collection DVD. Itā€™s interesting to see how Pixar has improved over the years and they are very funny :laughing: I havenā€™t seen the bonus feature yet but Iā€™m planning to do it tomorrow or tonight. But still itā€™s a very nice DVD. Something for a Pixar-fan :wink:

Here is the German DVD Cover (I thought to share them with you):

Oh man, this is totally going on my Christmas list :open_mouth:

I was going to buy it for 5 bucks off my friend, but now I saw that offer at the Disney store- if you buy Ratatouille and Pixar Shorts, you get a pin set. Now I need to find that DVD reciept. :open_mouth:

On the documentary from the DVD it says that Pixar was going to do a 30 minute TV special called A Tin Toy Christmas but instead they did Toy Story.

What sort of pin set? :wink:

Itā€™s a Pixar Pin Set featuring Buzz & Woody, Nemo, and Lightning McQueen. Itā€™s limited of course and you get it through Dinsey Movie Rewards. There was a site [dinseymovierewards.com/pins] but itā€™s offline now, so I guess the supply has been exhausted.

Yeah okay, no way Iā€™m battling for them. Iā€™m in no mood. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just bought this DVD. Now I can watch the shorts without having to change discs!

Yet another thing I have to wait till Christmas forā€¦

I finally got it! But I hadnā€™t had time to watch it ā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™ll watch it tonight; itā€™s on my to-do list. Iā€™m just watching it for the documentary thingie of course, since Iā€™ve seen all the shorts already.

Sorry for the double-post, but I watched it now and for anyone who still wants to get the pin set- hurry up because theyā€™re still there! I just entered the code now and it turns out theyā€™re still there! xD Only $3.50 guys, get 'em before theyā€™re gone! :smiley:

Pins? drools

What do they look like?

From the picture, nothing special really- just one with Nemo, another with Lightning McQueen, and one with Buzz and Woody together. Iā€™m going to give the Buzz and Woody one to my brother, since Toy Story is his all-time favorite movie. :smiley:

I havenā€™t been on here in a while, so I just thought Iā€™d say that I got the DVD for Christmas this year :smiley: Yay! Haha.

Iā€™m not. :wink: Iā€™m hoping for a UK release!

But it is released in the UK with the Pixar Movie Box Set haha, all of the movies plus the Shorts movie and The Making movie haha. All for just Ā£50, bargain!!

Ā£50. Iā€™m saving up for a new monitor, so ATM Iā€™m resisting the urge to buy anything!

WALL-E- I donā€™t know if youā€™ve got Ratatouille on DVD or not, but if not, buy the edition with the extra Pixar Shorts DVD! Itā€™s a great two-in-one buy, and saved me a bit of money. :smiley:

OK. but tbh Ratatouille wasnā€™t one of my favourites. I may buy it, but my mehmeter rating is:

----------------------------------------------------------V
bad----------------------------------------meh----------------------------------------good
----------------------------------------------------------^

Iā€™ll consider it.