Pixar Short Films Collection DVD Announced!

I was going to buy it for 5 bucks off my friend, but now I saw that offer at the Disney store- if you buy Ratatouille and Pixar Shorts, you get a pin set. Now I need to find that DVD reciept. :open_mouth:

On the documentary from the DVD it says that Pixar was going to do a 30 minute TV special called A Tin Toy Christmas but instead they did Toy Story.

What sort of pin set? :wink:

It’s a Pixar Pin Set featuring Buzz & Woody, Nemo, and Lightning McQueen. It’s limited of course and you get it through Dinsey Movie Rewards. There was a site [dinseymovierewards.com/pins] but it’s offline now, so I guess the supply has been exhausted.

Yeah okay, no way I’m battling for them. I’m in no mood. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just bought this DVD. Now I can watch the shorts without having to change discs!

Yet another thing I have to wait till Christmas for…

I finally got it! But I hadn’t had time to watch it … :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll watch it tonight; it’s on my to-do list. I’m just watching it for the documentary thingie of course, since I’ve seen all the shorts already.

Sorry for the double-post, but I watched it now and for anyone who still wants to get the pin set- hurry up because they’re still there! I just entered the code now and it turns out they’re still there! xD Only $3.50 guys, get 'em before they’re gone! :smiley:

Pins? drools

What do they look like?

From the picture, nothing special really- just one with Nemo, another with Lightning McQueen, and one with Buzz and Woody together. I’m going to give the Buzz and Woody one to my brother, since Toy Story is his all-time favorite movie. :smiley:

I haven’t been on here in a while, so I just thought I’d say that I got the DVD for Christmas this year :smiley: Yay! Haha.

I’m not. :wink: I’m hoping for a UK release!

But it is released in the UK with the Pixar Movie Box Set haha, all of the movies plus the Shorts movie and The Making movie haha. All for just £50, bargain!!

£50. I’m saving up for a new monitor, so ATM I’m resisting the urge to buy anything!

WALL-E- I don’t know if you’ve got Ratatouille on DVD or not, but if not, buy the edition with the extra Pixar Shorts DVD! It’s a great two-in-one buy, and saved me a bit of money. :smiley:

OK. but tbh Ratatouille wasn’t one of my favourites. I may buy it, but my mehmeter rating is:

----------------------------------------------------------V
bad----------------------------------------meh----------------------------------------good
----------------------------------------------------------^

I’ll consider it.

WALL-E- To be honest, I think it’s worth it just for the Pixar Shorts DVD! It comes in a really cool case, too. :smiley: But it was a tad more expensive than just buying Ratatouille…About £18, I think? I’d looked around for the Pixar Shorts DVD on its own, but I don’t think you can get it separately.

Zomg i must have it, I hope its got “Mikes New Car” on it its my fave Pixar short

Well I’m saving up for the HD version of WALL-E when it comes out! :smiley: