Pixar Summer Internship 2015

Has anyone contacted you at all?

Nope I haven’t heard a thing yet. I was hoping to hear back from someone today since it’s halfway through May. Maybe i’ll contact HR in next couple of days to ask about this.

Hello all (especially Production Assistant Internship Applicants)
I contacted Pixar today and was told that, whether an applicant gets the internship or not, (s)he will be contacted by Pixar either by phone or email, and the Production Assistant decisions will be finalized/people will be contacted between the last two weeks of May or the first two weeks of June, so stay positive :laughing:

Any one have news from Disney?

Finalists are still being chosen. Looks like their timeline may end up looking similar to Pixar’s Production Assistant Internship decisions posted by JJ.

Is it just me or are they notifying people really late for a 12 week program?

Yeah, the ones I applied for start June 1st, and they haven’t even looked at my portfolio yet(then again, maybe I just didn’t get to that stage?).

I agree, it does feel like it’s getting late especially since June is almost here. But at the same time it really depends on when the internship starts. They could be taking into account when students get off school for the summer, for example I know that the latest UC students get off school is June 12 after finals which is around mid June. But at the same time they might not be doing this at all and is just going through applications slowly. Does anyone know when Pixar internships usually start?

Officially received a rejection e-mail for the Human Resources internship. I still haven’t heard from the other two that I am more qualified for. Losing hope. I’m a business major, concentrated in Marketing so hopefully they are giving me rejection e-mails for positions I am not qualified for the roles I am more fit for: Marketing or Publicity intern positions.

Anyone hear back for Marketing or Publicity yet?

jessica, I haven’t heard a peep. I’m really weirded out as to why they would still have the positions open for new applications still if they hired a publicity intern already (from a post earlier on in the topic).

Well, since marketing is no longer up, I suspect we shall hear soon.

Anyone get news today? I was rejected from the HR internship last night.

nothing over here yet!

I know someone asked this already and I don’t think it’s been answered but does anyone know what are the dates for the internship? Someone said we may not find out until the beginning of June but how much time is there between when we find out and when we need to be there?

got rejected from Publicity today! Still waiting on Marketing.

Rejected from publicity as well. Anyone hear back about marketing?

Rejected from publicity too. Funny that Marketing was the position that closed first though.

The Pixar internships start on June 1st

That’s what I thought, which makes it very difficult to get over there last minute.
I think I saw this on Pixar’s page but want to double check, do they offer housing for interns? If not, anyone look into housing options?

Yes, they offer housing.

Anyone apply for Publicity that DIDN’T get a rejection? I don’t know if they are doing elimination rounds like they seem to have done in the past for the business internships.

Or has anyone been rejected for marketing yet? I only ask to try and gauge where marketing applicants are right now. I don’t know if we can/should expect news today. I think in the past they have contacted people at the end of May on the weekend? I don’t recall.

OH! And anyone still interviewing? I know the other week we had someone get contacted for a production interview.