Pixarteers Thread!

x3haijessiex3: I miss my early childhood so much! Naptime, recess, the lack of homework, cartoons in the 90s, etc.

twitchA113: You better watch out, freshman! Haha, jk. XD

I could never pick on a freshman, it would feel wrong because I just was one! And yeah, like Evil-Genius said, no one really picks on them anyway.

Evil_Genius_27 is right. Iā€™ve never seen anything like bullying a ninth grader. Iā€™m sure it exists somewhere. :open_mouth: Just donā€™t do anything stupid. :confused: Donā€™t pick fights. All they do is hurt and make you get detention and for what? Revenge. That isnā€™t fun. Itā€™s best to stay out of any trouble.

Be careful of the older kids that take advantage of the younger ones, though. I have seen that.

You took the words right out of my mouth,Ding. Everything was so easy back then and all we did was complain that naptime was boring. :confused:

I wish naptime still existed!

Ahh yes. Nap time.

Speaking of which I had better get to bed. I have to get up at 5:30 tommorow. Well, actually, 5:30 today. Itā€™s 12:45 AM where I am. So much for a good nightā€™s sleep. Night guys! Talk to you tommorow :smiley:

Yeah, it seems that high schoolers are the people that need naptime more than anyone. And yet not only do we not get that, we also have to get up the earliest! Itā€™s an outrage, I tell ya!

Night, Evil Genius! You actually took the wordā€™s right out of my mouth, because itā€™s also almost 1 am where I am. So good night, yā€™all!

Goodnight, guys! :smiley:

Iā€™m glad to hear all the nice things about Ninth Grade. Now Iā€™m even more excited for it. Bullying isnā€™t a huge problem in this area, so I think Iā€™m cool.

It will be bad if other ninth graders hate you. That was my problem last school year. I wasnā€™t bullied by older kids, I was bullied by other ninth graders. All I hope is that they failed their classes and I donā€™t have any classes with them.

I donā€™t think other 9th graders haete me. I mainly stick to my theatre group so, yā€™know, we kinda get to be a family after a while. Itā€™s a very nice feelingā€¦the feeling of being liked.

Yeah, ninth grade was funā€¦and tenth gradeā€¦and eleventh. Iā€™m weird like that, I love school. Except for homework. I could do without that.

Hey guys, I changed my signature! Sorry, I know this isnā€™t the thread for that, but Iā€™m really proud of it :-D) Itā€™s the first one I made myself.

All this reading about ninth grade has made me glad Iā€™m not one anymore. Iā€™m going to be a sophmore when I go back :wink: And twitchA113 donā€™t worry about school too much, remember youā€™ve always got us here on PP! :mrgreen:

Right, back to reviewing Jessieā€™s fanfic- I fell in love (pun fully intended!) with Chapter4! [spoil]Iā€™m so happy for Lightning and Sally! I love it when car marriages happen :laughing:[/spoil]

This is gonna get even epic-er. Canā€™t wait for Chapter 5. :smiley:

Thats ture Biggest_Pixar_Fan_Ami PIXAR plnet feels like a second home to me. Your never alone here!

And EvilGenuis27ā€¦WOW!! That signature is great! That reflection effect is amazing!! If thatā€™s just your first signatureā€¦I canā€™t wait to see what you make next!!!

Aww, thanks twitch! That means a lot to me. I always wanted a nice homemade signature, and now I have one :smiley:

I know exactly what you guys mean about Pixar Planet feeling like home. The people here are so supportive and kind, definitely a nice change from most other forums on the internet.

Sorry, self-promotion here. I have posted Part 1 of the newest chapter of TS4. Part 2 will be up tomorrow!

What is a Pixarteer? Is it some sort of club or group? I mean, some of you have ā€œPixarteerā€ on your signature, and now thereā€™s this topicā€¦

Just wondering! :sunglasses:

Snipe, a Pixarteer is anyone who is in high school and loves Cars.

I love all of you people!!! :smiley:
You are my second family!!! :smiley:

Sorry Iā€™m late. I totally just woke up. 2:30pm here. :blush:

BPFA, did you see the picture I drew because of that chapter? :wink:
pixarplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7023

I know it didnā€™t happen yet but you all know it is, so Iā€™m not spoiling anything! There are way more surprisesā€¦cough :wink:

I wish I was that talented enough to make a signature like that, Evil_Genius_27. All I do it take a screenshot and put words on it. :unamused:

I like the reflection! :smiley:

Why must I put a emoticon on every sentence?

Jessie, that picture you drew is awesome! You really put my drawing efforts to shame :blush: Iā€™m even more excited for that chapter now! :smiley:

If weā€™re like your second family, I call being the crazy uncle! x3haijessiex3

I really like that picture jessie :smiley: I couldnā€™t draw to save my life, and cars with faces are especially hard I imagine. And I do the same thing with the smileys, it makes the post moreā€¦fun, I guess would be the word.

If twitch is the crazy uncle, then Iā€™m the cool cousin :stuck_out_tongue: