Pixarteers Thread!

Yeah you count :wink:

Wow! I go to school, come back home, and this thread has exploded! This is great guys! Oh, and 3 more days left of sophomore year :smiley:

^Yeah, what Rayhawk said! I seriously just got back from school and we have two more members, this is awesome!

I actually think that Wall-E is a little bit better than Cars by the slightest sliver. It’s so close, actually both movies have been my favorite movie during some point in time, it’s just that Wall-E is my favorite more often.

But yeah, a Cars party on June 9th would be so awesome! That day is also my last day of school, so then it would be like double awesomeness day!

Wow, I really overuse the word “awesome” haha.

I have 8 more days of school left (not counting weekends)

My school had a small accident today and the power went out. Never saw a riot up close before :open_mouth:
A manhole was on fire and it shut out power
no one got hurt. Sadly, there is school tomorrow. :confused:
On the brightside, I have so many regents exams to take so it’s kind of good school didn’t close.

Can I join? Cars is one of my favorite Pixar movies and I’ll be a sophomore next year. Can I, please? I have some good ideas for what we can do.

Absolutley! :slight_smile:

Yes! But, yeah, last night, after following this thread a little, I had a great idea! Every once in a while, we could get together on the chatroom and just, well, chat. Good idea?

And what would they be, pixarfan9099? :wink:

Welcome to the club! :smiley:

That’s a fine idea :slight_smile: that’s cool :smiley:

Please excuse my ignorance and stupidity, pixarfan9099, but we have a chat room?!! I never knew this! This place is amazing!

Wow, talk about me not being aware of things.

Yeah this place does but I haven’t got around to trying it yet. :confused:

You have to have Flash to get there. (So if you’re on an iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch, sorry out of luck. :frowning: ) Oh, BTW, x3haijessiex3, make sure you lowercase the first letter of my username. Thanks! :wink:

We sure do! :smiley: If you look at the top of the main page right next to your avatar, where it says ‘Welcome (insert username here)!’, right below you should see links that say ‘view posts made since your last visit’, ‘view your posts’, and ‘log into the Pixar Planet Chatroom’. :slight_smile:

You can check to see who’s already online before going in by scrolling down to the bottom of the main page, directly under ‘Who’s Online’.

Hope that helped! :wink:

EDIT: Oh, sorry if I bumped into your ‘exclusive club’ guys
 just trying to help here. :confused:

little chef

No, red, I’m sorry, but we’re going to have to put you to sleep. :imp: Haha, just kidding.

Wha-whaaaat?! D: noes! runs

:laughing:

little chef

Can I join? I meet the requirments!

You sure can,1986! :wink:
Welcome aboard!

I guess I’ll have to wait until September to join
but I would love to as soon as I meet the ‘high school’ requirement! is still an 8th grader for 10 more days

Don’t worry, Livyrosebud :stuck_out_tongue: 10 days will pass quickly. An early Welcome to you in advance! :smiley:

Wow I had no idea this idea was gonna get this big :open_mouth: