Pixarteers Thread!

Well, there are a lot of high schoolers on these boards and many people love Cars, so…

At first it was just a joke between 3 of us and now it’s crazy xD

But, hey, who doesn’t love clubs? We should make a schedule of times to meet on the chatroom. Who agrees with me? PM with where you live and when the school year’s over for you and I’ll position a time that would work.

I agree. The only thing is, in my state school ends really late. NY takes exams in high school that no other state does so it stinks.

Once again, I go off the a chorus concert and the thread explodes again.

Welcome to the club pixarfan9099 and 1986! And an advance welcome to Livyrosebud!

You guys have come up with some really good ideas too. A chat session would be quite nice. I will definitely be able to participate more when finals are over after this Friday!

Yeah I agree with Rayhawk. The end of the year is crazy for me so just for the rest of the month (the crazy ends June 28th) I need to focus on school a lot. Not sayin’ we can’t set something up in between days.

I love this club…Al-bob joined??? COOLZ!!! Rayhawk and pixarfan9099, you guys need to fix your sigs to club style!! :slight_smile:

They don’t have to x3

We have a new member :wink:

XCarsLuverx

:slight_smile:

Welcome, xCarsLuverx! :smiley:
Thanks for the update, Jessie (can I call you that?)

Oh, yeah, you know how you were talking about when you all finish shool? You might think June 28th is late… but what about July 16th??? That’s when I finish. And how long are your summer holidays?

I get out of school June 4th and back to school is August 28th.

:open_mouth: that is worse that must stink :confused:

I leave the 28th and come back around the first weekn in September.

Uh, so I’m not sure if I’m in now or in September. :confused: Haha, but school for me technically ends June 15th, but after the 9th we’re not really doing anything…and then we come back the…1st of September maybe? Somewhere around there.

Next week is my finals week and the week after that is my regents exams (NYS’s version of state exams)

:cry:

Luckily I took most of my exams first semester so I am exempting all but my history exam this semester. The exam is on Friday and I’m freaking out so much.

I’m so not good at history :confused:

I have exams the next 2 days, then my school year is done! Wish me luck, fellow Pixarteers!

OMG GUYS! Haha sorry for that BUT I just got a free ticket to see Toy Story 3 in 3D!! There’s a promotion going on for Fandango where you put in a code (like they give it out on Facebook) that they give out for like a minute and it goes real fast. I got in! I decided to get it for Saturday the 19th since it’s a little drive away and I already have my ticket for the midnight showing in IMAX 3D at my local theater. This is so awesome! :laughing:

I’m jealous now! Congrats, Rayhawk! I’ve seen those pop up all the time, but never clicked on them. Maybe I will now! :wink:

It’s very exciting! It’s run by Fandango on their Twitter and Facebook called “10 cent giveaways” for their 10th anniversary. I thought it was a gimmick, but apparently not! They’re running the promotion for awhile so keep trying every time! And thanks so much!

Lucky! :smiley: