Pixarteers Thread!

BPFA- Yes you can call me that ^^

Hey guys, can I join the Pixarteers? Iā€™m a freshman in high school until June 8, and my favorite Pixar movie ever is Cars!

The 4th anniversary Cars party sounds so cool, and a pretty sweet way to celebrate my first official day of summer vacation! lol

Sure :smiley:

Sure, LaD! Hey, I just noticed that you have 666 posts. :smiling_imp:

pf9099- Much like your sig, facepalm ;-p

Thanks! I saw it and I was like ā€œThis is perfect for the forums!ā€ So now itā€™s my siggy.

'Tis cute :slight_smile:

I wish Pixar was a real planetā€¦that way I donā€™t have to deal with the pressure of real life.

Wow, you all get out so early! My last day of school is June 23ā€¦

Luckily I get to miss all of school June 14-18. Iā€™m going to the Massachusetts Boyā€™s State conference!

I need to be in school for the rest of the year :confused:

Itā€™s way too important to miss this right now. Ugh Stressā€¦ :frowning:

Jess, where did you get that real Buzz sig?? Welcome, LightningandDoc and xcarluverx!!!

Oh, so now we got a separatist faction in the Pixar Planet Army? :slight_smile: How cuteā€¦

So the criteria is being a Cars fan and a high-schooler? Thereā€™s a usergroup for that, you knowā€¦ but I wouldnā€™t mind joining (although Iā€™m going to be a college graduate, hehe). Where do I sign up?

TDIT: You donā€™t have to sign up,n you just need permission by one of the members. And of course you can join! :smiley:

Welcome to our new members, TDIT and LightningAndDoc! :mrgreen:

P.S Is so jealous people are finishing school a month before me

My brother got it from somewhere so Iā€™m not sure.

TDIT- This isnā€™t a serious group or anything. I made it up for fun. It was a joke that got very out of hand lol

Edited for double-posting TDIT :slight_smile:

Hey,girle long time no see,hey I thought you said you donā€™t like Cars a lot on youtube?This is xMcQueenandSallyxā€¦ :confused:

Oh, ok. :slight_smile: I love how this group just keeps getting biggerā€¦

Alright guys, so I wonā€™t be able to go on here much tonight because I have to study for my World History final exam tomorrow. However, tomorrow is my last day of school and summer officially begins! Iā€™ll be on here every second I can. Wish me luck! :smiley:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Itā€™s not that I donā€™t like it a lot, itā€™s more . . . ugh, I canā€™t find the word. I guess you could say itā€™s more like the end of an obsession over it. I still love it, Iā€™m just not obsessed the way I used to be.

Ok,gotchaā€¦ :wink:

I donā€™t think I will ever stop being obsessed over this movie :slight_smile:

Iā€™m thinking of getting a tattoo of the Cars logo when Iā€™m 18 where Sally has her tattoo. Basically, that lower back tattoo. :wink: