Pixarteers Thread!

No not yet sorry :frowning:

I really like that picture. I don’t know how, but you managed to make a car look cute <3

:stuck_out_tongue:!!!

My secret! I don’t know actually. :smiley: Just call it a baby I guess xD

Hey, that’s completely alright. I was just wanting to make sure I wasn’t missing anything.

I bet it had something to do with the curvature of the frame; or maybe the tire size. :slight_smile: Jessie, it looks great!

I just wanted to sketch up something quick for you guys :smiley:

jessie, i can’t wait for Jane to grow up. I’m sure that when she says her first word, the tear ducts will open. :cry:

Yikes! You guys realize we’ve been through nearly 10 pages since Sunday? :open_mouth:

Lol, Yup, we’re just that fast :sunglasses:

Wel ove to talk and talk and talk and TALK AND TALK AND TALK!!! HAAHAHAHAAHAH!

pixarfan9099 Hmm
I wonder what her first word will be. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jessie, I see you’ve changed your avatar. Do you mean for them to be all squished in like that?

Of course not. :open_mouth:

I don’t know how to make them clear. :cry:

jessie, your “Jane Taylor McQueen” topic just got locked, FYI.

I can tell. :neutral_face:

If you give me the link to the original picture, I can should be able to go into Photoshop and re-edit it so it doesn’t look like that. :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

I took a screenshot of the movie. :confused: Can I email it to you or however else I can send it? :slight_smile:

Did you upload it through Imageshack to get it on this site? If you give me that link, I can copy it to my computer. If that doesn’t work, you can e-mail it to me.

I actually have it on photobucket. Is that okay? :open_mouth:

This link should work.

i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee35 
 htning.png

i29.tinypic.com/2z54r2e.jpg

Just tryin’ to help!

Here’s the link, Jessie!

[EDIT]-

Works fine. I already checked it out on my avatar. :smiley: :sunglasses: