Pixarteers Thread!

Hey, that’s completely okay. Oh,by the way Ami, you did spell “psychiatrist” correctly.

Well, at least I can do something right! :wink: You guys really are the best <3

Glad we could be of help! :wink: :wink:

I’m back!!! Hey, Ami!!! I missed you so much :smiley:

Hi, Virginia! You should go through and read up on what you’ve missed. There’s a lot of good stuff in here! There’s some new members, too (like me). :wink:

Hey, welcome back, Virginia!! We missed you a lot! Yeah, there’s so much that’s happened when you were gone, we got some awesome new people, and this thread has exploded with activity! I’m sure it’s gonna be even more lively with you now! :smiley:

So where have you been Jessie? Totally buying Tokyo Mater Toys! :smiley:!!!

I just came back from heaven!

Awesome :smiley: Thanks, Ding and Snipe!! I missed this site soooooo much…

hehe :wink:

Jessie, you need to play our new game. We need some more competition!

I’ve been in thechatroom all day (sort of). You people should come!

I’ll probably be gone for most of the evening, we’re going to be at VBS to volunteer (or at least I’m volunteering… I’m so excited!) Anyways, I’ll see you all tonight!

xD Alright I put in my post.

I added 2 photos to the Cars art section. Thinking of a weekly thing.

Oh and guys I sort of gotten lazy with my fanfiction. x) I know the next chapter will be here soon but first I’m taking a break. You have to admit I’ve been putting out my other chapters pretty fast. I need to give my head a break. Sorry if I disappointed anyone. I’m sure that if you really like it, you can wait just a tad bit more.

Take your time, Jessie! No one’s going to be disappointed, don’t think that we expect you to put out a new chapter every day or anything, that would be inhuman. Haste makes waste!

I’m chillin’ in the IRC chatroom if anyone wants to join!

As long as you guys won’t be mad, then thank you! :slight_smile:

Psh, yeah, like we’re totally going to get mad at you for taking your time to rest and to make your story even more awesome! :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue:

We’ll never be upset, Jessie. Just take your time. After all, it’ll probably come out better now! :sunglasses: :wink:

Just got back from Vacation Bible School, and we had a great time. Most of my best friends were there, so it just went great! :wink:

aww! <3 :laughing:

Hey guys, sorry I’m late…I sure missed a lot, but I work from 12:00 - 8:00 on weekdays now, so I can only come on at night :frowning:

Anyway, welcome back Virginia! :smiley::D:D:D I was wondering where you were, you said you’d only be a couple days XD

Hey Evil! How are you? :slight_smile:

I’m pretty good, thanks :smiley: Tired, cause of work though. Honestly, I hate it when patients blame me because the doctor is behind. I’m just the file clerk. I don’t even work at the front desk! :unamused:

Ever get a papercut from all of those files?