Pixarteers Thread!

Exactly!! It’s annoying but I know they do it to keep me safe and all… :smiley: Whatever I feel bad though cause I just joined the Pixar Planet group on Facebook and feel like that lets the world know where I am and who I am… I hope that wasn’t a bad thing I just did there…

Parents… What ya gonna do… Lol

yeah whatever I mean it’s about PIXAR it’s not bad or nothin :smiley:

Maybe in five years or so, we could meet up for a Pixar movie premier. It would be awesome to meet you guys in real life. :smiley:

That would be amazing!! It’s so sad that we’re stuck just on computers :frowning:

Hi guys! :smiley: Wow not been here for a while everything seems so quiet lately. How y’all anyways?

Hey Ami I’m good!! How’re you??

And has anyone seen Forster around?? If you do can you tell him that I can’t accept his friend request on Facebook cause of my mom??

Oh My Gosh Katie is one * sequels like a little girl* this is like sooo awesome! lol Kidding I am in a happy mood ad by happy I mean delightful lol.

Here I am! Oh, I didn’t know that. Sorry. I hope you didn’t get in trouble.

He is alive! Or atleast to me… I dont think ive seen you much.

Wasn’t on all day because I just had the best night of my life. I can’t really talk about it because this is Pixar Planet 8D but man oh man my parents are way too cool sometimes. :smiley:
Now that doesn’t mean that my night was amazing 100%, because I wasn’t talking to you guys all day!!

How was everyone’s day/night? I’m in a really weird listening kind of mood. :slight_smile:

Okay… lol Yeah I was wondering where you went… glad you had fun! Me uh my parents left 7 hours ago and I am in a mad house and I keep getting shut down by my mom on twitter lol

Where did they go?? D:

Dinner date… lol

Awww!!! My parents should go away with each other too. Just so I can be home alone. 8D

Parents… they surprise you… lol

Well, it all depends on how you look at it. But yeah parents can be so cool sometimes. :slight_smile:

I don’t think my parental units would let me throw a huge party. :stuck_out_tongue:

Off-topic: 1100th post!

Im a little wacked I had 3 cups of coffee soda and sugar… yay!!! And I called my dad Dawg… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Dude, word to the wise, you + sugar = crazy!