Pixarteers Thread!

Are you talking about my tweet? :open_mouth: I didnā€™t throw a party, I went to one. :slight_smile: One Iā€™ll never forget.

Forester Man your just jealous you want all the sugar to yourself!!! wel you cant have it!!! mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Dude, calm the eff down.

Okayā€¦ :smiley: twitches haha

Hi guys.

Ni hao, David. :smiley:

HI!

throws hands up

:open_mouth:

DONā€™T SHOOT!

^ calm down Jessie lolā€¦ Hi guys how is everyohne doing? My parents are gone again and I have the strangest wantā€¦ to watch The Powerpuff Girls Movie lol

Hahaha hey guys!! And Forster donā€™t worry it my mom didnt actually see it I can just imagine her response to itā€¦ :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Katie! Whats up?|

I watched the PPG movie not to long ago mopar, it is still oddly amusing. xD

Nothin really just like alwaysā€¦ lazing around and all that fun stuff :smiley: How about you??

Yay! PPG ftw! hahahahaha. Um Katie hmmm babysitting and doing nothingā€¦ lol

Thereā€™s a Power Puff Girls movie? :open_mouth:

YES THERE IS :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: It tells how it all sarted its so awesome!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oh, okay. Iā€™ll check on that.

Itā€™s really awesome I saw it theatersā€¦ lol and now I am Listening to The Foo Fighters! lol :smiley:

Cool

Iā€™m back again!! :smiley: I remember the Power Puff Girls! I loved them, but some of the monter things scared me. Gotta love Mojo JoJo :smiley: