Pixarteers Thread!

Hey Robbie long time no talk. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, I cannot stay and chat because of homework. :frowning:

Oh, that stinks. :confused:

I KNOW :frowning: I just wanted to check in and say hi :smiley:

Bonjour! :slight_smile:

That really bites Robbie :frowning: though its nice to see your doing fine! :slight_smile:

Hey Robbie! Nice to see you again at last :mrgreen: And homework sucks big time.

insert yawning emoticon here Goodnight people! :stuck_out_tongue: Sleep callsā€¦ :wink:

Night Ami :slight_smile:

Goodnight Ami. :smiley: <3

Hola amigos! Como estas?

ADD-ON: Whereā€™s Snipe when ya need him? Look what I found: link

I dunno where Jonah is :cry: iā€™ve been wondering for a couple days now. :frowning:

No idea where he is. I think Iā€™m going to take some people out of the Pixarteers. They are barely posting here anymore. Some only posted once. Itā€™s really annoying. Why is their name on the list of they donā€™t say anything? I donā€™t know. Iā€™m not taking out those who havenā€™t posted in a short while. Just those who never post.

Robbie: That sucks, I know that feeling all too well. :frowning:

Hey everyone! Finally on for tonight! :smiley:

Hey Jeffā€¦ :slight_smile: glad you could be on. So whats new?

Hey babe. :slight_smile:

Jeff! Wow, Iā€™m on an Owl City swing. That happens if I listen to something for too long. I just have to listen to everything done by that band. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Jess. :slight_smile:

Donā€™t think I forgot about today! Happy one month of being together baby! <3 :smiley:

Remember that one day you showed me that drawing you made of us, and I said that I was working on something for you also? Well, I kept my promise, even though it took a lot longer than I thought!

It took me a few weeks, mostly because I only could work on it a couple hours every week, but here it is! [url]Ding's Videos (Reuploading "The Axiom" on piano!) - Videos - Pixar Planet Forums

xD I just sent you the message! <3 Happy one month sweetheart. <3 Iā€™ll look at that now. <3

First off, congrats you guys. Second off, has anyone else had problems with Twitter today?

Lol Forster, I havenā€™t been on Twitter yet but I wouldnā€™t be surprised. You know how moody it can be!