Pixarteers Thread!

Hey peeps! Anyone on right now?

Sorry about not coming on all weekend, I had a football game on Friday, and I got home yesterday only to find out that our neighborhood didn’t have any power. Which was really weird because we had a small storm, but I didn’t think it was that bad.

But yeah, despite not being to come on, which sucked, I had a great weekend. Me and a bunch of friends got together yesterday and rented out this indoor skatepark (the whole thing!) and skated all day. It was a few hundred bucks, but we had a lot of people, so each person only paid like ten bucks. It was really great because I never get the time to hang out with anyone anymore, so it was definitely a nice change from doing homework and going to band and stuff like that.

Jess + Skateboard = Serious Accident
Jess Holding On To Jeff + Skateboard = An Accident That Doesn’t Hurt So Bad

:slight_smile:

You got injured on a skateboard? That stinks, I’m sorry. :confused:

How is everyone?

Hi Jeff. Lol nice Jessie…

:laughing: <3

Hey baby! How you feeling?

Edit: Hey Garrett!

I’m doing better. :slight_smile: Hw are you babe? :slight_smile: We’re having the same conversation via text. XD

Hey Virginia! No he didn’t get hurt, I was just saying that. 8D

Hi guys

Great… Well im droping off my battery is dying but ill still be on twitter via text. All the scrolling kills my battery. Bye guys.

Whoa, hey look, activity! I thought everyone was dead!

Hey David!

Haha, yeah Jess. Well, might as well reiterate what I said for everyone! I saw the Social Network today, it was awesome. Has anyone else seen it?

Bye Garrett! :frowning:

Hey David! Bye Garrett. :frowning:

I want to see The Social Network! I want to see it so bad. I heard it’s amazing and since you said it was amazing, then it must be. :slight_smile: So I need to see it now!

Did anyone see the new Simpsons episode? It had an Up parady.

No I missed it! :frowning: Tell me about it!!

It was Itchy and Scratchy. Scratchy marries a girl cat and it shows the life of them like Carl and Ellie. It shows alot of the scanes of them married and even had the music. But instead of dieing of old age, Both the girl cat and Scratcht get shot by Itchy. It will be on Hulu.com soon. The scane may be on Youtube later if someone uploads it.

Are you sure it was a parody or just something that seemed like UP?

It was Up. It even had a similer logo, working on the house and more.

Oh alright! :slight_smile: Cool! I can’t wait to see it!

Look on Hulu tomarrow. Its at the begginng.

Okie dokie. :slight_smile: You sure it’s going to be there?

I think. They upload the episode at one point I know that.

Awesome! Can’t wait! :smiley: