Pixarteers Thread!

Paramount example.

really. though the rain was needed the grass was dieā€™n

The grass is going to die anyway; Winter isnā€™t too far away. :slight_smile:

Yeah just noticed the leaves had changed. lol

The leaves didnā€™t change for us yet. :confused: I hope they do soon. I want pictures.

Yeah. now i gotta rake leaves haha

UGH!!! I HATE THAT!!! :angry:

From todayā€¦

After the rain

I see Sallyā€™s butt in the top photo! :stuck_out_tongue: I think; if thatā€™s a Porsche.

Iā€™m going to bed so Iā€™m getting off of PP for the night. :slight_smile: Iā€™ll be on Twitter for a few more minutes.

Yeah its a Porsche. Night Jessie!

Night. :slight_smile:

I couldā€™nt sleep. So I took a shower and grabbed something to eat. Gonna try going to sleep now. Night. Hopefully.

You realize no one was awake when you wrote that right? 8D

Hurray! :smiley:
Hurray! :smiley:
All this, and my birthdayā€™s tomorrow. :smiley:

Thatā€™s so cool!! :smiley: I want that game!

How old are you going to be? :slight_smile:

15, but Iā€™m not getting most of my presents until next Saturday. Itā€™s hard being an American in Rome, but thatā€™s the day of my party anyway, so itā€™ll be fun. Sushi with my freinds, and inviting some over for scary movies and Rock Band/Halo :sunglasses:

I wouldenā€™t wanna live in another a country but I want to viset some, Rome may be nice. Have you ever been asked weild questains?

Happy early birthday, Chuckles! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey guys, check out this video I put up! [url]- YouTube shameless self-advertising I promised Jess I would record a sax video to Sh-Boom a few weeks ago, and Iā€™m not one that likes to break promises, so here it is! I thought you guys would like it, seeing how weā€™re all more or less Cars fans. Hope you like it baby! :slight_smile:

EDIT: Chuckles, you live in Rome? Thatā€™s so cool! How are things over there?

yep and no one was on when I went to sleep which was j in the morning. Woke up 2 hours ago :open_mouth:

You were up at 3:00 in the morning? Thatā€™s like, really late, lol.