Pixarteers Thread!

ugh why did I say j? I meant I didnt sleep until 5. Yeah late I had the worst headache ever.

Aww well I hope you get what you want Nick! :smiley: Happy 15th!

Jeff, I said it before and Iā€™ll say it again, that was saxy. :wink:

Wish I could play an instrument.

ā€œTime to get saxy.ā€ XD Best. Line. Ever. That was you? Iā€™ve seen some of your videos before, but I had no idea it was you. Awesome video. :smiley: ā€¦ and thanks. Rome is pretty cool. Itā€™s probably just like youā€™d imagine it.

Garrett, it isnā€™t too late. All it takes is dedication.

yeah I know im just not sure. I mean I want to. But I donā€™t know what to do. Anyways Iā€™m gonna askā€¦ Where in the world is Jonah???

I pretty much taught myself how to play guitar, then took classes (which taught me a great deal of music tricks on a guitar) last year in my school. Books, YouTube, it all can teach you. You could even take classes.

I donā€™t know where he is. Itā€™s a been a while.

A teacher taught me how to play guitar, but I taught myself some tricks, and the point is, pick an instrument youā€™re interested in and just play it. Once you accomplish Step 1, the rest is easy. :wink:

Thatā€™s right. :slight_smile: Also, always set goals for yourself to aim for because if youā€™re aiming for nowhere, thatā€™s just where youā€™ll go.

Glad you liked it baby! :smiley:

Yeah Chuckles, that was me!

And yeah Garrett, itā€™s definitey not too late! I still want to learn some instruments right now, but I just donā€™t have the time, and I will when I do! Itā€™s just a little frustating at first, getting the hang of it, but if you truely like it, then youā€™ll learn really fast. I start playing sax in 6th grade, whereas everyone in band started their instrument in 4th, because I moved from a different school district.

Yeah maybe one day I will. It seems so hard though.

Well, with your mind thinking like that, how could it be easy?

trueā€¦ Very true. Great it raining.

Yeah, it just started randomly raining over here also. Normally I wouldnā€™t mind, but I have to go to marching band. Which I should probably be leaving for like, now. Bye guys! Talk to you all later!

Bye Jeff! Cee ya later!!! Gonna get something to eat. Brb

Hey guys! Happy Friday :smiley:

Helloooo! Whats up?

Welll Iā€™m kinda freaked out because thereā€™s this guy here fixing our heater cause it broke or something. My momā€™s at work. And my dadā€™s leaving to drop my brothers off somewhere and Iā€™m here alone with that guy in my house. AH! Save me!

How about you?

thats creepy indeed. Hope nothing bad happendā€¦ Um Ami is on whistles lol um im walking dogs right now.

So far so goodā€¦ anyways yay Ami!! Aaw dogs. What kinds?