Pixarteers Thread!

Brownie- Black lab. And German Shepard mix Honey- Golden Retriever and Corgey mix

Hiii!!! :smiley: Wow i’ve missed this thread xD Hows everyone?

Brownie- Black lab. And German Shepard mix Honey- Golden Retriever and Corgey mix

nooooooooo!!! I missed this??? :cry: I love you and yeah I DP’d :open_mouth:

Lol Garrett you always DP. Or triple. Or Quadruple :laughing: I love you too <3

lol yeah I fixed that problem. Im glad you here (actually im like a girl who just got asked out by her dream boy to the prom) lol <3

Glad you fixed it! :slight_smile: Awwww why do you feel like that? <3

Becuase I love you! <3

Awwwwww blushes :blush: I love you too! <3

I love you more than anyone could ever know!!! <3

Awwwwwwwww <3 Ditto! Hey I think we should stop now before it gets too annoying for other people to read. I think we’ve scared people off already :laughing:

awwww :frowning: lol yeah I just got back in. Don’t wan’t to push it. Lol looks around okay no Jessie. Lol

Yeah people could always come back and read this thread. And I dont want you getting kicked again! :frowning: Lol thats strange no Jess
 havent spoken to her in a while.

yeah. She was wondering bout you too.

yeah. She was wondering bout you too.

She was!!!??? :open_mouth: I was starting to think she’d forgotten about me. What exactly did she say? And you DP’d again. I thought you said you’ve fixed it! lol <3

id have to dig threw a couple hundred tweets for the exact words. But she asked about you. Ugh not again!!!

id have to dig threw a couple hundred tweets for the exact words. But she asked about you. Ugh not again!!!

And again! Naughty Garrett! lol no your silly phone

ugh okay now did it do it?