Pixarteers Thread!

not gonna cry not gonna cry lol aww love ya too muffin! It’s wierd no one teases me bout it. :confused: And Im sorry you gotta go threw all that wish I was there. <3 :frowning: love you.
Hey Chuckles it your birthday??? Congrats!!!

Hi! I read the new chapter. Ooh. Such a cliff hanger.
Happy (Slightly late) Birthday Chuckles!

No one teases you about what?

about pixar. I feel sad for Ami though :frowning:

I’ve been teased about it a countless number of times. It really sucks, but I learned to stop caring.

Don’t worry Ami, once you get older you can get a job at Pixar and prove everyone else wrong. Mua-ha-ha!

We can only dream. :slight_smile: I’ve always wanted to be one of the people at Pixar that think of the new ideas. I think I could pull it off. Now I just need to know what those people are called. It’s probably something really obvious and if it is, well I feel like an idiot. :unamused: I still would love to be one of those though.

people need to grow up so what if someone likes something why tease them? Whats the need?

people need to grow up so what if someone likes something why tease them? Whats the need?

It makes them feel better about themselves.

Oh, my dear friends, it’s so good to be back! You guys are so epic! :smiley:

Congrats to mopar5 and dear Ami! I’ve known about for awhile, but I never got a chance to congratulate you. You two are epic!

It’s good to be back with all of you, and I miss some of you more still. Feels like coming home again after a million mile trip. :wink:

Hey Konrad! :slight_smile: You PMed me a few days ago, but the messages you sent came up blank. :open_mouth:

Story supervisors? Most people who come up with the basic premise, end up coming up with the entire story (with some help).

EDIT: Hi Konrad. :slight_smile:

thanks Konrad!!! And welcome back! Now if only Ellie and Jonah could be here along with Katie and them :confused:

x3haijessiex3: Are you kiddin’ me?! Whoa, at first I thought you were ignoring me and didn’t want anything to do with my “darling project…” Would you come into the chat room and I can talk to you about it?

hint It has something EPIC to do with the Pixarteers! :smiley:

EDIT: Hey hey Chuckles! Glad to see you! :smiley:

Yeah that! :smiley:

Yeah…:frowning:

Konrad, sure! I may not reply too fast though because I’m learning something on the guitar.

I miss them. :frowning: Anyways…

Hi Konrad!! :smiley: And thanks so much! :smiley::D:D

Well I guess it’s school. :confused:

EDIT: If anything I hope they’re okay.

Gah! I just realized that starting today I will always be impatient until Toy Story 3 comes out. :cry: