Pixarteers Thread!

Hmm… I PM’d you about this issue on the forum. I’m on GMail if you want to chat.

I think I just fell in love with the new website thing <3 :smiley:

Okay, so I put in my email address.  But nothing came??  I really wanna go crazy posting over there, but I haven't gotten the confirmation thing.  Does it take a bit to come??

Can you guys do me a favor and send me Newt Concept Art. Please it’s for my fanfic? It’ll be big favor! Just send it to my email address: bradandez@yahoo. Com.

I think because some people prefer the convenience of visiting the Pixarteers without ever having to leave Pixar Planet.

Yeah, but you forget that there’s been very little posting here since the new forum was made. :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone. I finished my Halloween special.

HAY GUYS! I just thought I’d visit the ol’ thread :smiley:

Hi, Katie!

Hi! I kinda miss this thread :frowning: It’s easier for me to just stay over on PP :smiley: No matter how awesome the new board is

I do feel like that sometimes. But I do love the forum!

Yeah it’s really cool and all but, no one is there. :frowning:

Yeah, sorry about like NO activity! Hopefully that’ll end soon. I’ve been really busy lately… :frowning:

I had actually stopped posting for bout 2-3 days on both sites. It got really slow. But twitter is on fire… Ami is there now! :smiley:

Hello?

Hi!

Finally something. This awas a popular thread why did everybody just abandon it?

Because, since the thread was getting so big, Konrad made us a new forum. So we’ve been over there. :slight_smile:

Oh okay I thought the whole forum would just be deserted. So where is this new forum?

Here’s the link:
pixarteers.winworldblog.com/forum/