Pixarteers Thread!

That’s all the forum is for. :slight_smile:

I will be posting plans for my first fan-fic on the new forum.

okay while on my phone I’ll be doing twitter thru text. And have my web browsing do the two sites. I’m gonna be split though. :confused: But when on the computer watch out! :laughing:

OMG! This forum is huge! Thanks Konrad, I hope to visit there a lot in the future.

No problem Chuckles! :smiley:

I love how relaxed the Pixarteers are. We’re chillin’! :wink:

I guess we need to have some sort of ceremony for the decommissioning of this thread? (Too much Star Trek on the brain)

No, we still need this thread. For little things. I don’t know what they are, all I know is if we get rid of it, we’re gonna need it. :laughing:

You make a good point. It is logically sound. (That’s spock speaking. Not me.)

Uh…looks around looks like I missed a lot… :slight_smile: :laughing:

By the way I just joined the new forum ,I still have the same Pixarplanet name,so It’ll be easier… :wink:

I HAVE RETURNED!!!

Hey! :slight_smile: Welcome back!

www.pixarteers.winworldblog.com

Go there because we really don’t use this thread that much anymore, if at all.

Already registered! :slight_smile:

Aww, I’m gonna miss you guys. :frowning: well, have fun!

lol we’re still here.

All that happened was instead of having the thread, Konrad made a forum.

This thread is dying a slow death, guys. I mean, I love this thread SO much, but with the forum, this thread is obsolete. Someone should archive this thread and then it should be locked. What do the other Pixarteers out there say?

I think Jessie said we still need it.

That is kind of an issue… If Jessie thinks we need it then we need it, but I don’t know what for…

Cortez told his soldiers when they reached Mexico to burn the ships.

Yes, but 1. This isnt war. And 2. Um no one is trying to mutiny anyone. Lol :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL! I don’t think I made my point clear enough! :stuck_out_tongue:

What I meant was I’m having a hard time understanding why we’re holding onto this thread. In my opinion and in the small window of understanding that I have, I think that we should archive it and move completely over to the new board so we can grow and have a stronger community.

We need it because how are new people going to ask to join? If anyone registers, then that isn’t a Pixarteer.