Pixarteers Thread!

I’m 95% sure from here on out everything’s going to be ok (BEHAVE YOURSELF, MOPAR5), but the Pixarteers is going to change a widdle biddle bit. But hey, it’s for the good of everyone. :slight_smile:

Im sure things are gonna be fine.

I’m glad everything is okay.

Good bye Pixarteers. This forum was great but it’s boring now and I’ve been ignored far too long and so I decided Im leaving Pixar Planet. Good bye.

:frowning: I’m sorry to hear that! Goodbye.

Bye! I can’t imagine leaving here ever. That’s a scary thought :frowning:

Happy 2011! :smiley:

Yes! Happy New Year, everyone.

Happy new year! I miss this thread :frowning:

Yeah, I think I even miss this little spot of our own more than the new forum. It’s all broken now. :confused: To the point where it isn’t even the Pixarteers anymore. The originals are basically all gone. I’m gonna post here from now on, I think. I think I’ll lead things again and put it back to normal.

So with that, how was everyone’s new years? :slight_smile: I was in Times Square for the night. :slight_smile:

That’s so awesome Jessie! We had midnight at the same time. I was watching that whole Times Square thing. Did you see the Backstreet Boys? I’m seeing them in concert in June :smiley: :smiley:

YES!!! :smiley:

I was screaming!!! I LOVE them! I haven’t heard them since I was younger. They’re my childhood. 8D

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I know!!! I remember hearing they’re songs so many times on the radio! :smiley: Me and my friends are all gonna goof off and go see them. I can’t wait!! I was freaking out watching them and everyone stared at me but whatever :laughing:

Who cares what other people think. :wink:

You already bought the tickets or are you doing it later?

We bought them 20 minutes after they went on sale :smiley: But Lordy they’re expensive. :open_mouth:

How was Times Square? It looks so insane!!

Good seats?

Yeah you pretty much defined how it was! :stuck_out_tongue: INSANE!

So we are back in business here? WHOOP! Anyway, I did, like, nothing last night. The biggest thing I did was make the post at midnight. xP

Wha? Wha? Is this real life?

Is the Pixarteers thread actually showing…activity? :open_mouth:

I know, right? I’m just as surprised as you are! :laughing:

Yeah, this is a bit shocking. :laughing: