Pixarteers Thread!

Yeah, I didn’t like switching between forums that much, so I’m moving back here. I liked it at first, but I miss the way things were with you guys. I mean, things aren’t even the same anymore. Honestly, they’re not. I think I can fix things if I moved back here.
It’s so hard to be in charge of something; I never realized it. I missed when we were here on Pixar Planet, because the mods here are in charge. I was just the one who kept us together. Let’s face it, the new forum is cool, but it broke us apart. Half of us never went and it didn’t feel like home anymore.
I felt better expressing myself here. I know I speak for others who aren’t mentioning that.

I miss this place. It’s not like I left, because I still post here, but I miss you guys.

Hi guys
Gosh, I haven’t been on for so, so long
My internet cut out and it took them six months and 18 different engineers ON SEPERARE TRIPS before it got fixed, absolutely crazy.
how are you all?

I’m doing fine. I’m actually just on my way to bed. Good to see you again. :slight_smile: We actually got a forum of our own, due to another member, but after that the pixarteers sort of fell apart because many of them wanted to stay here and going to two different forums is a huge pain.

I agree with them, so I’m going to try to slowly move us all back here. I miss being here. When we were here, we were all together. When we got to the other forum, we drifted apart. So, I want to keep us all together.

Happy new year by the way. :slight_smile:

TBH I missed this too. I kinda didn’t like the Forum from the start. Too organized :laugh: Missed coming here. Gonna be on PP more now. I promise. :slight_smile:

Yeah I like here better… :slight_smile:

The whole point of the Pixarteers is to not be organized and just have fun being fans of Cars. We’re all we have when it comes to this movie.

EXACTLY. Having fun with what we love. :slight_smile:

I think, pretty much, the majority of us want to stay here.

I second that, and raise you 5. Oh wait lol

I hate it when some people referer to us as “cliqueish”… :unamused:

Yeah :angry:

This here ain’t no poker, boy. :stuck_out_tongue:

xCarsLuverx, we kind of are though. Is it our fault? Sure, but what do you expect? We’re the only ones here who have a thing for Cars. Naturally, after being told not to hang on that other topic, we just came here. I can’t see how it’s a bad thing. Let others hate us, chances are they don’t have friends as good as us.

Yeah,that’s true…what are we supposed to do…? :slight_smile:

ROFLMHO Oh okay… :laugh:

Is this fourm back up?

I think that it’s going to be shut down or something I dunno. :confused:

This topic is back up, yes. :slight_smile:

Yay. Because I am always the only one on the forum. It needs more traffic.

Wait, are you guys talking about this topic or the Pixarteers forum? There’s almost no one on the Pixarteers forum anymore for some reason. It’s pretty boring there; not as fun as I imagined it out to be. So I’ll continue my Pixarteers here I guess.

Like, I’m saying right now, I’m posting here a lot more.

I meant this. I usally don’t do to the site.