Pixarteers Thread!

Nah, I’m going to start getting ready for bed. I’ll be on Twitter for about another hour, but after that, I need to sleep. :frowning:

yh I just saw the clock! :open_mouth: Well, ya know Im always on twitter :laughing:

Hey guys, how are you all?

Wassup fellow Pixarteers!!! :sunglasses:

I’M SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO MEGA-FLAME THIS ***** on IMDB.com!!! :imp:

Good morning, Pixarteers!

Hello everyone! Sorry to hear about this person xCarsluverx :angry:

What did I tell you, xCarsLuverx? Just ignore those people. You have control over the situation, more than you think in the heat of the moment. :wink:

I gotta go. My sis has hit her head and she was bleeding alot. Got to take her to the doctor. Bbl I will be on Facebook and Twitter though. Cya. :confused:

Hope she’s okay. :frowning:

Hey hey hey! Look who’s back! :smiley: I’ve missed you guys the most out of everyone on PP. I’m glad I can finally say I’m coming back now :wink: I never even joined the Pixarteers forum anyway :unamused:

Jess:I know I’m trying to but she’s really irrtating…but I’ll try :wink:

mopar5:I hope your’e sister’s okay… :frowning:

Ami:Where have you been?! :astonished:

Being drowned by Garrett :stuck_out_tongue:

Drowing you in Humor and weirdness? :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

No, you asked where she’s been and I told you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh,ok…LOL… :laughing: Where are the others?Isn’t Virgina a Pixarteer? :confused:

I don’t know, but they have lives other than their computers, I’m sure. :stuck_out_tongue:

Uh,yea I realise that…sarcastic today arn’t we? :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

I only said one sarcastic thing.

Ok,Jess chill…I’m just joking around… :slight_smile:

Chill? Where are you getting this false information from? I didn’t say anything that would make me sound angry. :open_mouth: