Pixarteers Thread!

Yep, not one bit.

I wish I could have a Cars block Party!!! :sunglasses: :smiley:

If only I could fit in a Cars themed bouncy house. :wink:

Right? OMG Joel McKale is sooo funny!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah bounces like crazy then goes flying into the next yard over :laugh:

Who is Joel McKale? :open_mouth:

You know this show called ā€œThe Soupā€ā€¦hes the hostā€¦Hey Iā€™m getting off,see ya tomorrow mopar,Iā€™ll text you Jessā€¦bye guysā€¦ :slight_smile:

Bye. see ya.

Bye, got your text. :slight_smile:

peers in

Hey guys, is anyone here? :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m pretty much always here unless Iā€™m in school. :stuck_out_tongue:

It was a snow day today. :smiley:

Awww dang, lucky you! :lol: I heard about heavy snow where you are through Twitter. Itā€™s a downer that my school never shuts that easily when it comes to snow :-\

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAAAAAAA that seriously made me laugh. :laughing:

This is NYC. Schools never shut down during heavy snow. You could be buried and school wouldnā€™t close. No one in their right mind went to school today though! :laugh: No one listens to our mayor. Thereā€™s something seriously wrong with this man. I can go on and on about how much I hate the jerk! :angry:

I feel kinda small now facepalm :laughing: Well at least I made you laugh! Your mayor sounds just as bad as my principle (she decides if school closes or not, depending on whether enough teachers or buses can make it). She nearly got fired once for letting people go home early when there was barely any snow on the ground. Itā€™s a good thing sheā€™s quitting in the summer :laughing:

Principles decide whether or not you have school!? Oh man, thatā€™s so cool! If my principle decided that, weā€™d never have school! :laughing:

Yep, she does! Shame she is stingy though :unamused:

Side-note: Itā€™s my half-birthday today :laughing: Same day as John Lasseterā€™s real birthday! Heā€™s a legend :mrgreen:

my half birthday was Dec 19, I have the same birthday as Garfiled but heā€™s older then me.

Wow David! I wish I shared a real birthday with a cartoon. Sadly, donā€™t know anyone who has a birthday on July 12 :frowning:

Whatā€™s a half birthday and how do I find out mine? :open_mouth:

Thatā€™s cool, David!
And happy half-birthday, Ami!
Jessie, your half birthday is 6 months after your birthday.