Pixarteers Thread!

A half birthday is 6 mounths after your real birthday, If someone was born on Jan 12, there half birthday would be June 12.

Actually it would be July 12, because thatā€™s when my bithday is, and I know :mrgreen: Grace thanks! :smiley:
[/quote]

Hey guys!!! :smiley:

Hello!

Hi! :smiley:

Sterotypical Califorina accent Like what is up girls,oh my gawd?! :smiley:

Letā€™s seeā€¦ Well, lunch break is over. Back to school for me. :cry: Talk to you all later!

Haha! I love the Californian accent! 8D Iā€™m good thanks, how about you? :slight_smile:

Iā€™m good just on youtubeā€¦ :wink:

Hey everyone. :slight_smile: Sorry I missed a few of your posts.

Hey Jess!!! :sunglasses:

Hey hun! :slight_smile: Has anything new happened since I was gone?

Iā€™ll reply to your text in a minute. I was helping my mom out with baking cupcakes. The things we do on snow days. :stuck_out_tongue: I think itā€™s interesting how I can tolerate her some days.

No not really,K9Girl left,her lunch break is overā€¦Cupcakes yummy :slight_smile: !!! lol I feel the same way about my dadā€¦ But I love him anyways :unamused: :laughing:

I would have a cupcake right now but I just worked out. Iā€™ll have one later or something. :wink:

Iā€™ve been on a diet for months,but I only have to be on it for two more monthsā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine never last. :confused:

My mom barely buys anything to last me through the day anywaysā€¦ :unamused: :laughing:

EDIT:Logging offā€¦ :wink:

I wish that was the case in my home right now. Iā€™d be thinner. :wink:

Hey guys and galsā€¦ Err just gals it seems! :laugh: anyways I was looking at a site I used to be on for the Diplomat and came across this! Be warned it IS a bunch of grown men talking soooooo yeah language and such. Itā€™s a small bit about Cars. Cery small. They are trying to get there cars look like the ones in Cars. www.dippy.org/forum2/index.php/topic,1767.0.html

What does everyone think of the NEW Pixar Planet?