Pixarteers Thread!

I think it looks very much like the pixarteers forum. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeahā€¦one of the reasons why I donā€™t like it, honestly. :wink:

I didnā€™t really like the icons on the right. Besides, Iā€™ve gotten lost so many times already. Also, thereā€™s only two themes. :neutral_face: Hopefully there will be more soon.

Hey guys!!! I donā€™t like this new forumā€¦Itā€™s confuzzlingā€¦ :neutral_face:

I use the Up theme cause I used it for the old one and im used to it.

Hey guys! Anybody home??

I am! See Iā€™m posting right now! 8D

Iā€™m here!

Hahaha hey guys! Howā€™s it going??

Pretty good! My finger hurts, though.

Why?? Are you okay?

Iā€™m fine, I just poked myself kind of hard by accident when I was sewing. :frowning:

Ouch! That stinks. I used to sew, but Iā€™m really bad at it now :open_mouth:

And THREE DAY WEEKEND!!!

Oh, cool! :smiley:

Do you have one too? I think Mondayā€™s MLK day

I donā€™t know. Iā€™ll have to check. I sure wish I got a 3 day weekend, though!

I hope you do too! Then we can have a mini party!

Hi guys, (havenā€™t been on Pixarteers for a long time). Oh yah, MLK Dayā€¦Iā€™ve donā€™t think I ever had school off that day.

Haha! That would be cool.

I wish I had a three-day weekend. I donā€™t though, because I have to go to a college class tomorrow. Iā€™m so nervous because thatā€™s two grades above my level. The class Iā€™m in was always two grades above my level, however this time weā€™re actually going to be sitting in a college. I guess the fact that Iā€™m going to be inside of an actual college is giving off the illusion that itā€™s hard.

So yeah, tomorrow will be my first day ever attending a college! :laughing:

On the brightside, I get money for going to the class and college credits! :wink:

Iā€™m gonna get so lost tommorrow. :neutral_face:

Awesome! I remember attending college classes in 3rd and 4th Grade (hey, it counts). :slight_smile: It was like this worldwide championship where different teams from across the world compete in creativity challenges. The world finals are held in universities and we got to take sessions where real professors teach us on how creativity is important. (I canā€™t believe I remember this stuff). Best week(s) ever!!! Anyway, good luck.