Pixarteers Thread!

:open_mouth: Oh No!!!1 Call the E.R.!!! Quick call 911 Stay with us Grace hold in there! (Me bored too) :stuck_out_tongue:

I am! I’m hanging on! 8D Dr. Band Aid is coming to my rescue.

Does Bay Watch Run with a band-aid :laugh:

I hate paper cuts.

Garrett- LOL
Pixarfan- So do I. This is the first one I’ve had in a while.

Get another big one----On purpose.

:laugh: Finding Nemo is hilarious sped up. I know, I’m bored.

Boredom is the worst. Which is why I have music playing and playing a game you guys have never heard before :laugh:

Today was perfect…pretty much. :smiley:
-Only good things happened today.

Thats good! :smiley: I’ve been sorting my music. ROFLMHO

Hey guys! :smiley:

Today was pretty boring for me. Except for when I was walking home from school. You see, I was walking along the sidewalk with a friend and I was next to the road. It had been raining all afternoon and I didn’t realise there was a big dirty puddle next to me as I was walking by. Then a school bus that was driving just INCHES away from my side went through it and soaked all my legs and my butt :blush: :laughing: I swore, then laughed, cuz it was actually pretty hilarious. My friend found it funny too, and we started walking home real quick after that.

But now I’m all dry and cozy in bed :slight_smile:

Awww :frowning: Sorry to hear that <3 On the other hand I have been doing this and that all day :laugh:

And you sent me 2 songs :smiley: Which are now on my iPod and ready to be listened to over and over and over again 8D

:laughing: what? There nice songs, Train- Marry Me and Maroon 5- She Will Be Loved :slight_smile:

I know the Maroon5 song (it’s a few years old now :laughing:)Not the Train one yet :wink:

lol I know but they are good songs. :slight_smile:

Your taste in music is a little different to mine :laughing: Give and take a few songs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey kids!! How’s everyone doing?

I AM NOT A KID!!! lol kidding Um not much you?

Hi Katie!!! :smiley: How are you! I don’t mind being called a kid, I don’t really wanna grow up yet :laughing: