Pixarteers Thread!

Hi Ami!! Hahah I just say that for some reason. I’m pretty good! So happy with the Oscar nominations!!! And I don’t want to grow up either. I’d stay like this forever if I could :smiley:

Yeah kids rock! :laughing: Ah, the Oscars! TS3 FTW!!! :smiley:

I KNOW!! I’m not surprised cause they so deserved it but I’m still THRILLED. and HTTYD got nominated for Best Score! YES

I know, when the category “Best Animated Feature” comes up, I just automatically think “Pixar.” :smiley: :laughing: And congrats to HTTYD! Not seen it though holds up shield :laugh:

8D It was really good, but i don’t think you have to see it before you die. You need not cower in my presence! (sorry, I had to say that :smiley:)

8D Then I shall not cower in your presence! Instead I shall leave this place. Not because of you, but because I have to go off the netbook (PP won’t load on my DSi anymore, it takes up too much memory and only half the page comes up :confused: :cry: See you later! :wink:

Aw, that stinks. Bye!!

D’oh! I missed the Ami discussion. :confused:

Hey guyses, anyway around?

I haven’t been able to hang around for the past few days, due to personal reasons, however I’m back. :slight_smile:

I’m doing okay. Really happy about all of the new Cars 2 stuff that has been coming out.

What about you guys?

Hi Pixarteers… :neutral_face: Mopar shouldn’t you be on by now? :slight_smile:

Hey there!

Hey K9Girl :slight_smile: …one of the only non-explitivey persons I can talk to on here… :unamused:

Yeah, I was reading all that a minute ago. :neutral_face:
But anyway, how are you?

Kinda irratated…ugh I hate it when people feel they always have to boss people around…on top of that I really don’t feel well… :neutral_face:

:frowning: I hope you feel better soon.

Who’s bossing who?

I’m here! I’m here! :laugh: what’s up? Beside the boat load of snow… And the sky. :laughing:

Hi!!!I don’t think I’ve ever met a guy as hyper as you… :laughing:

Hahahha really? Huh I think I am alot more in RL :laugh: truth is I don’t do coffee or sugar really :open_mouth: :laughing: