Pixarteers Thread!

I hope they do. I’m still disappointed that they didn’t do one for the Super Bowl. :frowning:

I really thought they would to! I think Disney decided to do it for Pirates since it appeals more to the kinds of people that watch the Super Bowl. Plus, it comes out sooner.

Although, they could have done both :smiley:

I didn’t even see the Pirates one. D: I missed a lot apparently. I didn’t even see the Transformers one.

I made sure to watch all the commercials just in case they decided to put Cars 2 there :wink:

I already knew there wasn’t going to be one because one of the Pixar blogs tweeted it. :frowning:

Awwww… :frowning:

Well I really hope they advertise this movie a lot. I want to see it earn tons of success.

Yes because the first Cars is very underrated.

Exactly! I hope a ton of people go out to see the second one and learn to love the series!

I already know that I’m going to like the second movie; my love for the movie is totally unconditional. I already have plans of getting the logo tattooed on me for my 18th birthday. As for the series, they always make me smile no matter how many times I watch it. I could be having the worst day ever and all I need to do is see Mater and I just smile. :slight_smile:

I can already tell I’m going to love the second one, no matter what other people may say.

I hate that gross feeling inside of my stomach every time I think about all of the bad things that I know people are going to say just because it’s Cars. :frowning:

See, what I’m hoping is that Cars 2 changes the way people think. Like, it’ll be so good the franchise will actually be respected by everyone.

I think the franchise should already be respected because it is extremely successful. But, I think that either way the movie will change some opinions.

From the way things are looking, I think the movie definitely will change a lot of opinions.

Seeing the new trailer should help out.

EDIT: 700 posts! :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s so great. Already a few heads have turned. However, there are still a few very stubborn ones.

Congrats on the 700 posts!

There will always be critics no matter how good a movie is.

But I do think this movie will be a huge game-changer.

Speaking of game, the Cars 2 video game looks pretty B-A!

Hey guys! I’m on my iPad and I’m about ten minutes away from Daytona!!! You can see the blimps over the speedway!!

I’m so excited! :smiley:

I never start watching the race until it’s like half over. I don’t like the beginnings, but cool! Take pictures!!! :smiley:

Nascar’s the only sport I actually understand. :laughing: I hope you’re having fun, Rayhawk!