Pixarteers Thread!

Definition?

There is none :laugh:

Guys I have a announcement,this post is gonna be pretty long so read carefully:

Ok,I don’t even notice if any of you have noticed but I haven’t been on here for a whole week,the reason is because my dad found out I was texting Jess back and forth because we had each other’s numbers,so he restricted my acess to the computer and blocked my texting
I can no longer be on this website because of what happened,and I will have to leave.Also the truth is I’m a Jehovah Witness,and the thing is I can’t associate with you guys unless your’e one too or your’e interested.I told my parents that Jess was a nice person but they said she dosen’t serve the same god
so yeah this is kinda like a good-bye post
 :frowning:

Oh no. :frowning: I am so sorry to hear that. Really I am. I will really miss you. My parents are JW’s too. So I know how that is kinda. Tho mine aren’t as strict. :confused: This sucks badly. Really badly. It really, really, really, really does. :frowning:

Sorry to hear about all that, xCarsLuverx. :frowning: We’ll miss you.

Yes we will :frowning: alot.

That’s really sad. :frowning: I was wondering why you haven’t answered. Bye bye. :neutral_face:

Hey Pixarteers! Long time no see!

I realized I haven’t been here in so long and I really missed it! I’ll try to be on more often! I probably won’t be able to post as often as before, but I will at least be active again.

Also, like my new signature and avatar I made? I am obsessed with Francesco Bernoulli from Cars 2!

Great to be back! :smiley:

HE’S HOT.
:unamused:

LOL

I’ve always had a thing for Formula 1 racing. It’s a tough choice between if I like Formula 1 or stock-car racing better.

Hmmmmm

1 question.

Are you watching the Daytona 500!?

Funny you should ask that since I’m actually GOING to the Daytona 500 this Sunday! I’m so excited! :smiley:

LUCKY!

Dude I can’t wait! Last year’s was INCREDIBLE!!!

IT TOTALLY WAS!

I am getting really really excited now that it’s getting closer. I’m definitely taking a lot of photos.

Please do! Are you going for a certain racer or do you go for whoever wins?

Well, I’m not really on anyone’s side in particular, but I am rooting for Dale Earnhardt, Jr.!

However, I’m going to go more for the thrill of my first Daytona 500. I wouldn’t be too upset if he didn’t win. Just someone to look out for.

How about you?

:astonished: I’m for him too!

OMG Last year RIGHT AT THE END he jumps from 12th to 2nd just FEET from the finish line. How cool was that!? I don’t get said if the one I go for doesn’t win, but it’s nice. :wink:

He performed AMAZINGLY last year! I hope we get a repeat this year!

I hope we see a win! :smiley:

That would be so great!

Also, I was thinking they might do a Cars 2 promotion at the race since the movie comes out this year and this is the biggest race of the year. Wouldn’t that be great?