Pixarteers Thread!

Sorry this took so long. But I forgot about it and I had to look up what those jets looked like. Im thinking they’re F-18s :smiley:

yes, it is… if you [spoil]read every article that comes out on the media (Doc’s homage told by Owen Wilson) and relate it with that image, you get spoiled, at least I did, now I know what Wilson was taking about[/spoil]

Well, this is great. I didn’t know that was the actual story, but nice to know I won’t be surprised.

…Hey guys. :laughing: I know the Pixarteers started a long time ago and I’m kinda a newer member but I’m obsessed with Cars :stuck_out_tongue: and I actually happen to be in highschool too. So I guess what I’m trying to say is…I was wondering if I could join? I think the club is really cool and I would love to be a member! Please let me know what you think, thanks. :slight_smile:

Sure you can join! You just have to get Jessie’s approval.

OK, that would be awesome. :smiley:

Just got her PM :slight_smile: She’s in. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yay! :stuck_out_tongue: I’m totally gonna add it to my siggy. :slight_smile: LOL

I love how colorful your signature is. :slight_smile: How did you put in the colors?

How American! Red-white-and-blue…and pink.
John Lassetire would be proud. :sunglasses:

LOL thanks! I love it too. :smiley: It’s super easy, when you type in your siggy just click the “Font Colour” button and there are a whole bunch to choose from!

@Chuckles: Hahaha! I didn’t even plan that! Actually I’m Canadaian so I wouldn’t plan that :wink:

No more posting here. Pixarteers closed.

:slight_smile:

It’s become obvious that people have taken this little inside joke way too seriously. Apparently it’s causing problems. So yeah, I’m just ending this.

Whoa WHAT?! I just joined! What do you mean? What happened? PM me jessie?

This doesn’t have to be private.

This isn’t a real club. It was just a bunch of people who liked Cars a lot and we started talking. We joked about us becoming a group and we did, but apparently we’re causing problems. We’ve been listed as an example of splitting up Pixar Planet, as if they’re so many of us Cars fans, on one’s Twitter.

So since we’re bothering mods, this needs to stop. I don’t want to lose my membership to the site just because mods and some members take this way too seriously.

If this is about me, I was NOT talking about the Pixarteers. I was mainly referring to the Toy Story Replica people who never leave that part of the forum. If anything, the Pixarteers has brought the site’s members closer than if the community had existed without it.

I said a mod.

I confess, that would be me. And if I have offended anyone, I apologize. If I have not, I still apologize because I was really inflamed by a few inconsiderate members (none of them Pixarteers, I might add) and that I shouldn’t have expressed my discontent. It is unprofessional of me to do so as a Staff Member, and I don’t speak on behalf of all the Mods.

x3haijessiex3, nobody has intentions of banning you or any of the Pixarteers. We also have no intentions of shutting down this thread, as I have explained on Twitter. It is merely my personal opinion, but one which was made on the spur of the moment and without proper due thought, upon further reflection.

Please understand that I am not patronising you. You’d know it is not in my character to do so, I always call someone out when they’ve done something wrong. But I’ve given it some thought, and I believe that the Pixarteers mingle out of this thread far more often than I realize. Some of you have written some great fanfiction, and participated in a few other threads other than Cars.

I leave the decision to you, but what I am saying is, I’m all for this thread being left open, and that you and any other Pixarteer will not be banned if you do choose to leave it open. I don’t see why this thread has to be closed as long as you guys contribute to the ‘spirit’ of Pixar, which is our love and adoration for the studio, as opposed to the replicas thread which dabble in the merchandise side of things (and you’d know my opinion on the latter).

Again, I am sorry. You have my full permission to continue this thread, and please disregard any of my statements on Twitter. :slight_smile:

“and some members”

It was just when I read your point of us splitting Pixar Planet into groups, that’s when I got worried. I just want to make it clear that I had no intentions of doing that if we even did. Literally, the only reason why we all started getting this close was that we all liked Cars or at least appreciated it by not knocking it every single time a new thing about Cars 2 comes out.

I know that it’s not your character to do so, which is why I was shocked. But I now understand that the statement was made in the heat of anger.

I would like to keep it open, but I really just hope we’re not splitting this site up. :slight_smile:

“The divisions in the forum community have been bugging me for months…”

Yes, some members.

Well, I’m a little confused by who exactly is knocking on Cars 2 (or whether such people exist). I believe most people have been pretty fair and level-headed when it comes to criticising Cars or its sequel. Once again, this is my opinion, and perhaps I don’t trawl the Cars boards as deeply as you and the Pixarteers have, hence I may have not encountered any people that were hostile against the movies, so if I am wrong to come to this conclusion, do let me know.
And if anyone is particularly abusive towards members or are trolling, of course, do let me or any of the other Mods know. :wink:

Nah. As long as you guys mingle in other threads and don’t troll or anything, y’all should be fine. :slight_smile:

I believe Bryko was pointing out the inconsistency you had when you rebutted “I said a mod” when in fact you meant him and me. But as Bryko has explained, he wasn’t even talking about the Pixarteers in the first place. What he meant by the statement, “The divisions in the forum community have been bugging me for months…” was referring to the Toy Story Replica people.

Simple misunderstanding. :slight_smile: