Pixarteers Thread!

Mopar is a mother company?

It stands for MOtor PARts it’s Chrysler’s (THE MOTHER BRAND) Parts division/racing division. When people see the car companies I listed the usually call them Mopars.

So I assume you’re a Car junkie Garett? :stuck_out_tongue: 8D

Oh yes. :laughing: I know the ins and out of most cars from 1990-1950s :slight_smile:

^Wow, that’s really interesting. Good for you! After Cars first came out I used to be able to tell you the names of most cars I saw on the road, just kind of picked it up. Now I don’t really remember a lot of them though. :stuck_out_tongue: I also used to know a lot about the names of different animals but my knowledge has faded little on that too. Only thing I can tell you the names of off the top of my head right now would probably be
the eleven organ systems, lol science class

lol I spent nearly 3 years looking and learning about cars. // lol Nice xD

Holy! You must really enjoy Cars then? Yeah, when I was younger I used to read every single animal related novel I could find and then I went through this moderate obsession with horses. ;-p

lol It’s not as hard as people really think.

Yeah, cars hurt my head. I just like if they’re pretty.

I view cars as people. Every single one is different.

People aren’t as hard to identify. One thing though, ever notice how old cars all looked different, but now they all look similar? They’re still different, but they look similar. It bothers me because in movies it looked like it used to be you could drive down a street and someone will know exactly who you are because you’re driving a certain car.

Like in the movie Christine. Everyone knew Arnie drove her.

I like red cars that re not vans and won’t drop a transmission after 3 years. 8D

Yeah when they started doing unibodies and going more round for aerodynamics they kinda started looking less nonindependent as far as looks. They used to have some real style. Now not so much

They go for speed, yet we all have speed limits. Might as well sell all the cars to race car drivers.

Not necessarily, the better the aerodynamics the easier it will slice through the wind, using less gas. Most cars on the road can’t even hit 100 MPH

But I thought they make it slip through the wind so that they could go faster. :neutral_face: Why do they even let us go to 90 if we can’t?

They do, it’s easier to push threw, so it uses less gas, and let’s it move quicker. // It’s just how the gear ratios are set up + th HP and TQ the engine gives out.

They should just make cars fly.

Ah, but they do :slight_smile:

I’m not talking about Holley in that poster. :stuck_out_tongue: