Pixarteers Thread!

Hahaha! Compared to the other girls at my school I’m pretty short though, and I’m naturally super thin too so it makes me look even smaller! :open_mouth: I know a girl who is at least 6 feet too and she is almost a year younger than me!

xCarsluverx: Lol my brother (older) keepps saying he’s an elf because he thinks he’s short :laughing:
Grace: lol I actually might be taller because last time I checked was like 10 months ago…
MissCarrera: hey sometimes I wish I was kinda short. (less easy to spot) :laugh:

LOL that is very true. My friends are always going on about how they lose me in a crowd. XD And I don’t mind, I’m taller than my mom and my grandma so I think I’ve accomplished something! You probably will still grow because your young.

Me? Young? Pleaseeeee. Lol a lot of people say I look older… Ami’s brother said I looked like Elvis… :open_mouth: :laugh:

LOL! Really? I hope you don’t have hair like him! :open_mouth: And yes, you are still young, don’t think otherwise!

What did you say Garret? “Thank ya,thank ya,Thank ya very much!” 8D

MissCarrera: lol well, my hair is jet black and ummm sorta looks like it if you stare at it in the right way :laugh:
xCarsluverx: :stuck_out_tongue: don’t step on my blue suede shoes! :stuck_out_tongue: :laugh:

Oh gosh, now we’re cracking Elvis jokes? My…my… :stuck_out_tongue:

Elvis and Johnny Cash are kings. :slight_smile:

LOL,the way you said it…Ok eveyrbody randomly laugh!!! 8D

okay! :laugh: :laugh: :laughing: // Just looked at a pic of Elvis… Yeah I don’t use a gallon of hair gel :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Hahahah. I love how you always use like 5 or more smilies in your posts! :mrgreen:

:laugh: I do don’t I? :slight_smile: I’m on my phone so I don’t really move around topics much :frowning: but atleast I post! :smiley: I love smilies <3 almost as much as Ami! <3 :stuck_out_tongue: (not really I love Ami a whole lot more :laughing: )

Garett’s just a happy person like that… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah… Mostly. creepy music starts to play :open_mouth:

:open_mouth:

Pants shorts cheese yogurt

How is everybody?

Bean Burrito Lollipop Chicken… 8D

BOB.

What the deuce?